Conversation Between Zessica and ARChan

22 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. You get... MORE LEVELING!!! XD

Anyway, work on Koffie's COs. She'll lead you to victory.
  2. But...Im already a level 20...Do I get a prize? Is it a kitten? I LOVE Kittens!
  3. Err... You'll find out what I mean when you're Lv 20
  4. My subclass? You mean a secondary class that Im good at? I'd have to say ranger. xD Im already a hunter with Zessica, Now my new character Shion is Braver, So yeah, I think it'll be ranger then. ....Definately not Force though xD
  5. What'll be your subclass then?
  6. *Drools* I think I'll just stick to being a badass with the Katana, And a super duper badass with the bow xD
  7. Well... It got overshadowed by the GU class upgrades, but I'm not giving up the class though.

With my second char (Renais), she's going to be s-atk oriented whereas my primary (Fortuna) will be my r-atk. I'm really liking BR, but I've yet to see how it turns out with higher gear and a high s-atk mag, which is also why I'm a bit iffy atm.

So far from what I've seen, the Katana class is either too linear or wide with their attacks, which made pairing pretty easy. For one, I really like to spam [any] > Tsukimi > Gekka. The first PA of the string often gets overlooked because I tend to use a normal attack to JA into Tsukimi and JA into Gekka. The combo is pretty fast and it does quite a bit of damage quicker in comparison to spamming Asagiri all day. Sure, collectively, Asagiri does more damage, but the tendency is that the boss-type will move out of your attack or simply charge through your attack to hit you. Plus, Asagiri leaves you with about 2-3 seconds of vulnerability time. That doesn't cut it in a boss battle. Collectively with the Tsukimi > Gekka combo, it's less than 1 second of vulnerability time. Tsukimi can be guard canceled after its strike and Gekka can be guard canceled when you land. It's a perfect combo to spam when fighting a boss like Persona.
  8. Awesome! I had trouble with the timing for the critical attacks because the katana attacks were too fast, And I would either be too soon or a bit late. But I got the hang of it and now Im untouchable! xD How is the class for you? Did you pick it?
  9. Mkay - w-

So, how's Braver for you?
  10. But! But! It just cant! D:
  11. All I can say is try it out before you start judging. Give it 2 hours' worth of experimenting and an hour of mobbing.
  12. I never really got into the force classes in Phantasy Star, Personally, Im more of an up-close-and-personal type of player. So I use swords and etc to get the job done. Other times I like to keep my distance so I use a Gunslash or switch to Ranger. But with Episode 2 coming out, I might consider making a Dewman Force class or Dewman Ranger. Either one of the two.
  13. A non-FO, huh? XD
  14. I invited you? o: lol --My main classes will probably Hunter and Ranger, MaybeFighter and Gunner as well.
  15. Ah. You're the mystery person who invited me. Haha! Okay. Just making sure.

So, what class are you thinking of maining and subbing?
  16. SEGA ID- Alrunia -Character Name: Zessica
  17. Uh... question. What's your char ID and name? XD
  18. Im always on Shop 2 B-218, Head over there if you want to play together!
  19. It's okay! Im sure everything will be fine.
  20. Well... I'm not exactly a newbie at the game, but I think there's going to be an influx of newbies next Wednesday due to the release of episode 2. They're allowing a free character slot for existing accounts. So, most likely, I'll be leveling my new character. Just beware that I can be a bit raunchy XD
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 20 of 22
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast