Conversation Between Seth Astra and Reksanden

123 Visitor Messages

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Was reading up on your storyline via you and Zeal's conversation. Bringing Willow to the chat would be a BAD idea. Especially when you consider the nukes that occasionally go off. And the existance of Linka.
  2. A PSOW TGZ page update?
  3. 'thinks about it' Yeah, you're right.
  4. Eh, I've read crazier.
  5. Well, it sounds wierd because I'm a guy. And in a roundabout way, gave birth. But I think it's something us Zephies have to avoid extinction.... Something like that.
  6. I saw. That's... Interesting.
  7. And BLB made a short return.
  8. And apparently I released a seed. Check mine and Zeal's conversation for details.
  9. Really interesting, for sure.
  10. Well...... Overall, what do you think of us Zephies?
  11. Well, I have an idea for next month's theme. Since the Zephyr Wolves were discovered recently(besides me), why not make it based on them?
  12. Hehe, thanks!
  13. Ah, that it's mostly original just makes it more awesome.
  14. Well, our looks are loosely based off of Madarao and Hakubi from Kekkaishi. Everything else is original.
  15. That's interesting. Did you take the idea from somewhere, or is it completely original?
  16. Well, don't want to bug everyone too much, but I finished the thing about Zephyr Wolves on our forums. Go check it out, tell me what you think about us Zephies.
  17. 'hugs Seth, then coils around to rest on shoulders' I really shouldn't have tackled Zeal earlier... Bruised me up badly.
  18. Ah, ok..... Phew... I really don't want to die again
  19. Watching RvB now.
  20. Well, that sucks... Hope ya find something to do... Besides hurting me. When I mentioned taking frustrations out on me, I had meant as verbally, not actually killing me(helps as I'm not a ghost anymore)
Showing Visitor Messages 21 to 40 of 123
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast