Conversation Between Seth Astra and Reksanden

123 Visitor Messages

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
  1. Nothing. Absolutely nothing.
  2. 'pokes nose into Seth's ear' Watcha up to?
  3. True. Darn PC taking forever to be fixed..... I wanna get on the chat!
  4. The passage of time is. What time it is I do not consider to be imporant.
  5. Time is important. It just depends on what you do with it.
  6. Time is unimportant. *Shrugs*
  7. Good morning.... Noon..... Afternoon? I always manage to sleep late.
  8. Ah. I see what you mean.
  9. Nah. Neither of those. Let's just say I experimented with religion when I was younger. Some of those Daedra, man...
  10. 'looks down on Seth's visitor page' Wow, looks like i've been here quite often.
  11. Well, if you were a vampire it would make sense. A lot of sense. If not, werewolf, and you just so happened to take a bite out of one. If not even that, then I'm out of ideas.
  12. Yeah, I am. Even besides the fact that my hands probably have dried blood and sweat all over 'em, us Dunmer don't taste too good. Really dry. And the skin tastes burnt... Don't ask how I know...
  13. Like blood, sweat, and the questionable stain on the pinky. You're a Dunmer? Nothing wrong with that, you just didn't tell me before. Or you did and I forgot. This Nu Mou/Zephyr Wolf/Breton is scatterbrained.
  14. *Pulls it out of Reks's mouth.* You don't wanna do that. Us Dunmer taste horrible.
  15. 'munches on Seth's hand while asleep'
  16. That is a shame...
  17. 3DS won't load 1/10th of the images on the screenshot thread, so I'm stuck having to wait on my pc...
  18. It's also on BBC America, which not a lot of people get, which is a shame.
  19. Still sounds neat, though I no longer watch TV outside of the news. And even then it's for the weather forcast.
  20. Live action Sci-Fi show. If you're familiar with Doctor Who, it's essentially a darker and edgier spin-off of that.
Showing Visitor Messages 41 to 60 of 123
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast