Conversation Between Seth Astra and Reksanden

123 Visitor Messages

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
  1. Wow you replied fast..... Anyway, what's Torchwood about? It sounds interesting.
  2. Good. Watching a 5-part Torchwood special (one of my favorite TV shows.)
  3. Well, I knew better than to go from laying down to standing too quickly, yet look what I did anyway. Reason? Nephew was trying to kick his sister and came scarily close to my eyes. And thanks... Wasn't aware I meant that much to everyone. Gotta be even more careful now... Hehe. Anyway, how've you been?
  4. I don't think so. Glad you're alive, though. It's been a lot less interesting around TGZ with you just temporarily out of comission. It'd suck without you around.
  5. Ever had a sensation where it's hard to breathe, your vision goes white, you lose hearing and your body becomes numb? I had one about an hour ago. Thought I was dying.
  6. Well, to be blunt, you picked a good week to miss. Things have not been going great.

On the bright side, I've been making some nice progress in Skyrim.
  7. So how have you been since my absence? From Sunday, I meant.
  8. Well, it's not that much of a problem, until one group begins to fight with another then BOOM! it's a civil war.
  9. Yeah. True. I've been noticing that as of late.
  10. You and En. En and Renzo. Zeal and I. Wayu, Arc, and Elly. Zeal, Yoshi, and I. TGZ seems to also be split up into minigroups.
  11. Took me a while to get your message about Terraria. That's awesome
  12. BTW, I put Terraria back on my laptop.
  13. I decided. I would be similar to Cecil, switching between Black and White Mages. Black Mage= obvious magic. White Mage= self healing, buffs similar to OKs, and few but powerful light spells. Ex: Holy, pearl(from FF6), Redemption(FFXII Ultima's light based attack, or her light spell that also inflicts reverse. I think it's called Holyja)
  14. Basically my pc continues to fail.
  15. Umm... Wut?
  16. Can't... find... out... why... this... isn't... working. GRRRRRRR........
  17. Ok, scratch that, BlazinBeast is on, and I simply won't play online at the same time as him. Ah well. Time to look for mods.
  18. What are you doing right now? If it's nothing important, then I'd like to say this: Get on the chat and on MC (I'm only on the former, but just about to jump on the later.)
  19. Yeah, I wanted it to have variety, but for now... Yeah. It does need a few stairs, but atm i'm focusing on building in field's town.
  20. Nice tower. However, might I suggest using some slabs and staircases to make it so you don't have to keep jumping to get to up them?
Showing Visitor Messages 61 to 80 of 123
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast