Conversation Between Cyst and DoctorShanks

35 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. I opened a thread for a possible revival of the revival. If I get interest from 10 other members then I will create this group.
  2. Will I be able to officially join you guys when April hits?
  3. We can play today. The group is doing a little mini-revival today where we raid Freeplay and use Chaos Weapons to celebrate April Fools day (11:00am in Japan).

We're doing this again tomorrow.
  4. Shankz! We should do a run. Also, is my membership still pending? My birthday is coming up. :P
  5. I'm on now. Are you still there
  6. Sure. Two Divine/Powers for the Lavateinn?

I have a host up. Join whenever you're ready.
  7. Shall we trade now?
  8. I fell asleep xD
  9. I see you're online. Are you available for a round or two of PSZ?
  10. Lol okay. Should I go online now?
  11. We can run tonight if my parents don't derp the internet. I'm online with Sesaru but she's Lv31 so therefore we're playing Hard Mode.
  12. Yeah, I strategically used the Who's Online page and bothered anyone who was looking at anything PSZ related. Lol. Can we play tonight?? I am freeeeeee.
  13. The Revival group seems to be a bit stuck right now. Our original leader is supposedly recovered, and AtBHR is trying to get in touch with him. Once all of this is cleared up it should be possible to get you into the group.

Until then, you are welcome to play with all of us anytime. I see you've VMed many of the members which is a good start. We're always looking for newcomers.
  14. Is there any way I can find my way into the revival group? I'm so lonely . And I can't seem to get a response from my PM requests. Or at the very least, I'd like to play some runs with you guys very soon.
  15. No. I think the noble cloak was literally the only good thing I got from that run. But the 4 slots were well worth it. I do have the zero sword I got like a year ago lol. I also found a riverman Missouri on a gurhacia run last night too. Ill be able to play online with you tomorrow. I have work till ten. ;(
  16. Congrats! Thats super lucky of you... most people find their 4S armors that way.

Did you find any Zero Weapons or other rares on your way up?
  17. In other news, Heaven's Mother was kind enough to lend me her 4S Noble Cloak. Foreverrrrr. Mwuahaha.
  18. Oh, okay D:
  19. You tried another ET run? Wow, I don't have the patience to run up more than 20 floors anymore XP

Again though, I won't be able to remain on that long. Alice left to eat dinner and I have a half hour left. We'll try again another day. Sorry.
  20. Okay. Lvl 86 ET right now, I'll finish soon xD
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 20 of 35
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast