Conversation Between blazecon0 and othinnthewise

11 Visitor Messages

1. uuhhh HELL YES. copyright infringement. thats the kind of crap the FBI investigates. the copyright laws are international, $100,000 fine plus federal prison time. not to mention its a felony on your record. MOVE YOUR ROMS, COVER YOUR ASS. i say this because i dont want you to get into trouble.
  2. i talked to my canadian friend. its not possible. even if you could connect (which will be harder than hell) its unlikely the server will give you a friend code, or even be compatable. also its likely that they can see your ip and also can see your running an illegal game copy, so i suggest you stop trying for your own safety, because i know you have quite a few emulators and roms/isos. finaly, you either need to move your games to a computer with no internet connection or to an external hard drive.
  3. you have a mac? well im goin to need to talk to sum friends then or my step bro
  4. sounds like a plan. I have a mac. The IdeAS for the "windows' is wifi capable. >_> forgive my typiing I kinda drunk form a party... LOL wow.
    ANYWHAY i will talk to you later
  5. hmm. im goin to bet that there is goin to be an issue obtaining a FC for your emulator... im still messin with the connect and what not. ill probably have to get an emulator and figger it out my self
  6. btw, i have never used my hacks to mess anyone up (except for dan, but we know each other and it was a light ass kikin)
    one time we made ourselves invulnerable and beat each other for 2 hours on mortal combat XD
  7. ways to play online...heres my guess, its prolly wrong
    you would have to figure out what the address is that a normal dsi would connect to in order to play online . you obviously cant do that w/o a dsi...ill see what i can do tho
  8. no we hacked an emulator. he discovered all the Epona tricks. i basically found methods, he went to town with them, and i would build off of that by reproducing and making it more stable to do ect
    and yes we hack out of curiosity and for kicks. nothing like beating the ocarina of time in an hour and a half
  9. and yes, id love to go through some runs with ya
  10. i usualy only hack computer games, but even then its to learn, no to gain unfair advantages. the only console ive ever hacked was the N64, me and my bud dan hacked the thing so hard you could use a hookshot while on epona (zelda )
    its actualy nothing like what you probably think it is tho, its usualy fairly unimpresive, tho you will learn a lot . i dont have a method of hackin the dsi games atm, i may never. :/

edit:no way of MAKING my own hacks i mean
  11. Hey. Good to know that you are going to stay. Hows about you and I be Rookies together? I got to get some food in my belly so I am not going to be on here soon. PLUS my GF just got off jurry duty and I want to make sure she is welcomed home ~_^ If you got a yahoo I can talk there.
    OH and I dont know anything about hacking.
    Maybe you can teach me some things. JUST DONT STILL MY MESETA!!!
    lol
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 11 of 11