Conversation Between FeiRayne and SirTopps

18 Visitor Messages

1. oh yes. you make me feel better.
  2. No need to thank me, friends are suppost to be kind right? X3
  3. thanks youre too kind.
  4. Well hopefully tomorrow will be a better day, more lively and all that stuff. X3
  5. thank you.
  6. Awwww I'm sorry. =/
  7. people are out at parties or something. and its not just forums. its everything . sigh
  8. Ya know I think I remember last friday the forums get pretty quiet. I wonder why that is?
  9. 42. wow thats something. im just so lonely. always happens on fridays.
  10. I'm good! Sorry I didn't respond to your last comment, I got distracted with something away from the computer and then passed out for the evening. Doing alright though, staying at a friend's tonight, going to see if my old labtop can get his USB thing to work again and try to get online with our PSZs. I think I'm playing WAY too much though, I'm already 42 now. >>;
  11. hey how have you been ?
  12. you are doing more than pso crash lol. but just look forward to this in a few days.
  13. Well if you decide to do that I would be honored, but defiantly wait and see exactly how much I do. Heck even run it by the others if such a time ever comes. I only been on here for a week now but it's honestly been a lot of fun with this group.
  14. just to warn you . i might bump you up to bishop status soon. i liked having a chief but you seem to be doing a lot. so you deserve a higher rank. be thankful we are still pretty small and new. promotion is easy .
  15. its just a title now.
    just respect the chain of command.

king-topps
    vice king- kirt
    then remember the abc's Admiral Bishop Chief
    admirals-donni and earth
    bishops- campso and pso crash
    chief- you.

more leaders to come. as needed.
  16. well looks like youre doing well.

how would you like to be a chief ?
  17. you seem to be getting off to a good start.
  18. hey hey . thanks for being in our club.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 18 of 18