Conversation Between Ranmo and RagolBuilt

14 Visitor Messages

1. Nah broadie i will just get another compy
  2. Well my friend had the exact same issue not to long ago. You should try running the game with administrative privileges.
  3. Sadly, the launcher
  4. Is that error when you are updating the game from the launcher? Or when you are just simply trying to download the installer?
  5. It's good broadie! I'm about to start a new quarter at school along with my externship, so i know what busy means ahaha! I've tried to download it but it gives me an error saying to try later so that's what i keep doing but no luck haha
  6. Have you tried playing the game on your current PC? I had a pal a while back who had a Frankenstein PC made up of others old parts. Managed to get it to work smoothly with updated drivers and low settings!
  7. Another late response by me! >< was busy. I'm going to school for a 3D modelin with a minor in video game design.

Yep, been playing on PC. Though I would like to play the game on my Vita as well. However I need a big memory card to do that and I dont have cash atm!
  8. That's tight, what school are you going to? I'm guessing you're on a PC or Vita? Once I get something to play it on I will play it a lot haha!
  9. I really like it, but I've been only playing with randoms and / or solo. Currently looking for some people to play with.
    Nice I've been going to school as well, however I am currently on summer vacation.
  10. That's tight, I haven't had the privilege to play it yet. How is it? and just been going to school!
  11. Why hello there good sir. I am doing great! Just got back into PSO2! What about you!?
  12. What's going on? I haven't been on in a while!
  13. Well I feel stupid. I just saw your message from a long long time ago! lol. You said "sup sup" so I guess...Hello! lol
  14. Sup sup!
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 14 of 14