Conversation Between Volcompat321 and +ADA+

10 Visitor Messages

1. Thanks much!
    I'm very excited about it.

Getting rid of the 360!?
  2. Oh, wow, you going to be a father? That's awesome, dude! It's nice to see you're a hard worker, too. I wish you and your upcoming child the best of luck! By the way, I think I'm going to get rid of my Xbox 360, because I do not want to develop an obsession with PSU again. Instead, I'm going to get the portable version (Phatasy Star Portable 2).
  3. Glad to hear that everything is going well, I'm happy for ya!
  4. I've been good man, just been working my ass off and whatnot.
    Life is good, I have a baby on the way, due in February!

I don't have an Xbox, but I really want one.. :/
  5. Volcompat, it's been quite a long time since I've talked to you. So, how's life been treating you lately? Shortly after PS2/PC US/EN server was shut down, I decided to "chase" some dreams of mines and enrolled into a University. Needless to say, I earned several honor roll certificates. Nowadays, though, I'm into internet marketing. By the way, do you own an Xbox 360?
  6. You're online!
    I text'd you earlier this morning.
    What are you up to?
    Text me if ya want.
  7. Grimace actually explained how
    It's pretty cool.
    I know I shouldn't worry about playing, and it wont be as fun playing w/o the people I knew from there you, Night, Zeek, and Kasei mainly.
  8. Np, it's cool. Shouldn't worry about getting on PSU too much. The community is at one star and many seem to be bored. lol It's relaxing since I quit the game to be honest. I can explain to you how to create a Japanese account and instlal Ad hoc party on your PS3
  9. Hey, sorry I didn't call you the other day. I got real busy with family and whatnot.
    I'll most likely be free later tonight, so I'll give you a call.
    I didn't really want to take a break from PSU, but my account expired and I don't have a debit/credit card anymore
    Ive been playing a lot of PS: Portable too, and I'm loving it.
    I do have a ps3, so we can play, but you'll have to explain to me how I set that up.
    I have no idea how lol. Well, you got my number, call me anytime too
  10. I'm taking a break from Phantasy star universe too. lol Although, I'll be playing Phantasy star portable. we should play online sometime if you have a PS3.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 10