Conversation Between Rareware0192 and psofan219

28 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Lol I also love Chaotic Dance and Violent Storm. I also really liked Rumbling of the Earth, House of Cards, Soul Poetry, and a few others I forgot. :P
  2. Hmm.... Well, I've only refamiliarized myself with three of them: Vitriolic a Stroke, Violent Storm, and Chaotic Dance. Out of those three... I'd say Vitriolic a Stroke? I think that's the right one I'm thinking of. I get them mixed up sometimes

I need to get back into Baten Kaitos....
  3. Yeah, I guess.. =/ Btw what's your favorite song from the BK soundtrack? Mine is To The End of the Journey of Glittering Stars, imo the best music I've ever heard in any game. Motoi Sakuraba is one of my favorite composers of all time!
  4. Yeah I know :/ Oh well, that's business for ya.
  5. Wow! Kinda makes me wish I can play that game now :P Gahh I kinda hate how they discontinue old systems just for the fun of the newer ones. =/ Like Gamecube is already discontinued and neglected cuz of the Wii.
  6. Ah yeah, that was an awesome Mario game. First one actually to have the Metal Cap introduced if I recall correctly. Some of the levels had some pretty good detail to them, not to mention some had complexity on their side as well. I remember being able to stunt my way through each of the levels I played it so much I knew practically all shortcuts, secrets, anything about it.
  7. ah, nice. mine was Super Mario 64 I believe, at least from what I can remember.
  8. First game I really got into was back on the SNES I think Super Mario: Legend of the Seven Stars. It was awesome. Not only my first 3D game I played, it also introduced me to the RPG series.
  9. Mine is somewhat like that, I usually decide my favorite games by their series, in which PSO is my third favorite game series and Baten Kaitos is ranked second. Another game I like from the N64 and XBox was ranked first since it was the first game I truly fell into. =P
  10. Definately. Out of all games I've played, PSO's ranked 3rd. Origins is 1st, and Eternal Wings is 2nd.
  11. I agree, but PSO is still great and fun. Neither game ever gets old.
  12. Yep. The only game I've played so far that beats PSO.
  13. Definitely! It's a must! I even made like four of my friends in love with that game (let them borrow it). They even say the storyline, plot twists, graphics, and music are the best in the RPG Gamecube console! It's like your walking and fighting in a beautiful painting! :3
  14. I really want to fight Wiseman and the Black Dragon so bad... Yet I've never been able to find out how to do so. Hopefully on my third time through I find it out.

They REALLY need to come out with a new Baten Kaitos game. It DESERVES a new game release!
  15. Yeah, it could get annoying actually. It hit all three chars but only by a little (sorta like Wiseman's move).
  16. Wow... I might prolong the fight on purpose just to see that attack.
  17. Lol, it did it was a move that had the word "Gust" in it, forgot the actual name.. =P
  18. I don't think I've ever seen it use that attack before O.o I don't really remember it being able to strike everybody, but then again, it's been about a year since I last fought the overgrown bird.
  19. Yeah I especially hate that attack where it hits Sagi, Guillo and Milly at once with its wings.
  20. Nice. I'm working on Origins (when I'm not playing other games) first, then Eternal Wings. Go in progression with the events of the BK world. The Holoholobird and chicks were easy... just bothersome. The chicks serve to strip off any armor cards you have equipped with thier rapid pecking, then the Holoholobird strikes, dealing insane damage, especially if it crits.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 20 of 28
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast