Conversation Between Rareware0192 and RagolBuilt

14 Visitor Messages

1. Cool, what chars do you have, and what level are they and their ids and stuff?
  2. damn. I want to get out of hawaii and get back home to cali so i can start on that character.
  3. Nope. If I ever find one though I'll let you know. They're 350+ PDs just so you know. :P
  4. haha do you got it?
  5. I doubt it. :P
  6. good stuff. dont you have to be online for that?
  7. You get that from defeating Olga Flow (final boss in EP2). The drop rates are:

1/2000 in Normal Mode
    1/1000 in Hard Mode
    1/300 in Very Hard Mode
    1/80 in Ultimate Mode
  8. thats bootsy! so i have to get a gamecube damn ill work on that. Do you happen to know how to get the parasite gene flow?
  9. There is no online mode on the wii..
  10. no way?! does that happen alot with the corupted data? if your playing the wii is going online any different?
  11. Actually, I'm offline in GC. :P I'm working on getting online, however. I also play BB but it's pretty fun. I also had corrupted characters and made a new set of characters about two months ago. =P
  12. Now? Thats tight ive actually stopped playing because of corupted data a few years back. But ive got my patience back and ready to start again with a fresh disc and card. haha hows the online? ive only played offline.
  13. I've played for several years now. You?
  14. sup?! Do you play pso alot?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 14 of 14