Conversation Between RadiantLegend and Arika

22 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. thank you, that word make me happy.
  2. Happy Birthday to the best looking red haired female in the entire phantasy star saga.
  3. Hey, don't forget the final meeting. within 20 hours from now;/

2 Pm GMT (Sat 20th)

4. Hey, did you know about event? why you didn't come ? :/
  5. Group meeting, check it and post time!
  6. so u don't want song remix?
  7. What would be 3 best Casavenia song in your opinion?

Choose 3 songs and I will mix them up for the next event mission for ya.
  8. don't worry, it is all good. Darki back now.
  9. I'm going to be very busy so I can't participate in the poll. Thanks for the offer
  10. Just like the female that have final round competition between winners.

The male is the same ( or better). I call this round Gurhal Next Top Idol de All Stars

the winner from CAST should be Darki, but I think he already quit, so I wanna ask if you who got 2nd place want to go instead?

This one is not similar to all the old one, it is more idol than that, I can send you more detail if you wanna do it.
  11. Another go at the poll?

hmm when is it?
  12. Hey, Darki peanut last activity was June 27th. and he doesn't reply my message on the "de All stars" poll yet. I guess that he might not be able to make it after all. ( I plan to delay a week for him, but still not certain if he will back within this 2 weeks)

Since you won 2nd winner in the CAST poll, would you like to enter this round instead of him?
  13. Although you may not win any poll, RadiantAim will always be my favorite Cast.
  14. I sent PM to you, did you get it?
    please reply to let me know.
    anyway there is only 4 days to take pictures D:
  15. I like your comparison pic, would be cool if that were posts on the first page.
  16. Mind me to help you crop your fullbody picture a bit? your height is too short compare to other when you show too much sky.
  17. You still have time until the deadline. but I just want to tell you that I got all 3 other candidates pic now.
  18. uhmm, still haven't get contact back from you
  19. 13, 19, 20 what is the best date for you for event?
    EST about afternoon.
  20. *inform* we get a new member
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 20 of 22
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast