Conversation Between Ryo and BIG OLAF

44 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Uh huh, no problem. One of my biggest peeves in this world is false/undocumented accusations. That tripe is for children, and people who do it need to be slapped in the face.
  2. Hey, I know you don't like Ignition, but I appreciate you sticking up for my team. Good looking out.
  3. I know. When I said the team name, I was only referring to the subset of members that are snobby elitists, since, unsurprisingly, they were the ones that came to the gathering with the sole purpose of being rude to people who do not share their interests.
  4. In all fairness, that was but a small subset of the members of Ignition. If you want to generalize the team's (myself included) idea of fun, I think it would come down to playing the game and improving our characters.

Heck, I was at the wedding and sat quietly.
  5. Well, if their idea of 'fun' is to annoyingly spam for 10 minutes straight (which apparently it is) whilst everyone else is trying to talk and have a nice time , then I disagree.
  6. Why so much hate for Ignition!? They're a fun bunch.
  7. I've not seen that picture, so I didn't know.
  8. Latest datamine also shows blue eyelashes. Figured that'd be right up your alley.
  9. Ah, yes, I have. The Ursula Replica is especially nice, since that was my favorite PSP2/i outfit. I also like the deep blue wedding dress, and that shiny blue suit that almost sorta looks like the Valgiris.
  10. Well, my point being, have you seen the new outfits? A lot of them seem right up your alley.
  11. I'm not too sure what, exactly, you mean by that. If you mean, do I look at pictures other people post, yes. If you mean, do I dig them up myself, no.
  12. Hey. Do you keep up on datamines?
  13. Thank you, I'm sure we will.
  14. Awesome! Congrats! That's a pretty expensive prize to win. I hope you guys have an awesome time!
  15. Ha, yes, Disney World. Only about an hour north of here. 4-day park hopper passes, can be used on non-consecutive days, and for any park (obviously). My mom was pretty stoked when I told her, since we wanted to go anyway.
  16. Nice! Disney World I'm assuming? I'd assume with Disney World in FL they wouldn't be so rude as to hand out Disneyland tickets.
  17. I'm doing good some days, not so good other days. Today was a good one. Won some free Disney tickets at work.
  18. Ha, I actually did get excited when I saw I had a notification, so mission accomplished! How have you been?
  19. You haven't had a visitor message in a while, so here you go. Hopefully that "NOTIFICATIONS: 1" brightens up your day!

...unless it was already bright. Then whatever!
  20. Thank you. I'll know if all is well tomorrow.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 20 of 44
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast