Conversation Between tuxdude143 and AIDA

23 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Right, so after a few days playing with the gunner class I think i'm now settled on gunner being my main class! I love it! Thanks again for helping me pass the quests to unlock the class!
  2. Well, I did notice a few extra objects in the code (one telling someone to stop decompiling your shit) but I couldn't figure out how to get to them as easily as the other ones.
  3. Haha, nice. You still missed one or two, though
  4. Gundum, twerker and that steam one. Decompiling everything made it a piece of cake to find them! I may only be a 15 year old programmer but that doesn't mean i'm not a capable 15 year old programmer!
  5. Oh? Which ones did you find? :3
  6. Ah HAH! Found them! Thanks to my knowledge of programming and a decompiler I found some of the easter eggs you slipped into the tweaker! Nice try AIDA but your little secrets have been found!
  7. Why wouldn't I be having fun!! Still I hit level 20 already!
  8. No problem, glad you're having fun!
  9. I can't thank you enough for helping english patch pso2! I don't really like mmorpgs and have never marathoned one before until pso2. Saturday was just me marathoning pso2 the whole day!! Its that good! So thanks for patching it and making it avalible to english speakers!
  10. I'm generally hanging out on ship 2 block 20 most of the time if you want to find me for some odd reason.
  11. Glad to hear that!
  12. Ok, I am so glad I took the time to download pso2. I'm having a blast!!! Well worth however many gb's the download was!
  13. NVM. I got it fixed now thankfully. Sorry for the trouble. Still I'm just glad I managed to download the game! I had to leave my surface pro 2 tablet pc on overnight just to finish the download!
  14. In PSO2es?
  15. Help! I'm getting an error code 2300 in the game. You have any idea what that code means?
  16. No problem. Glad I was able to help
  17. ADIA you are a BLOODY LEGEND!! Thank you SO MUHC for uploading that updated installer with the current patches to the 18/9/2013. The downloading of the patches on my end took FOREVER before so with most of the patches being constained in the torrent in this update that will really speed things up! Thank you so much!
  18. Oh bloody hell then the updating is gonna take forever. Still, its working now. It started up fine so updating should be a bit quicker. I just need to hope that I don't stop it when its updating otherwise its a reinstall for me. Also, really annoyingly my fricking sound card has bit the dust. It was working fine and then boom, no sound. I found a way around it though (it involves using a remote desktop app on my ipad for streaming the audio from my pc and then playing it through the ipad speaker or headphone jack) so that should work until I get a new sound card. Still urgh. Day 3 after downloading and I still got stuff to do. God I hate how slow the internet is here.
  19. Yeah, you have to update. The game won't connect if it's an older version.
  20. oh also, I would ask is it essential to update to the latest version of pso2 with the latest patches? Will the game run if your using an older version launched through pso2 tweaker?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 20 of 23
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast