Conversation Between fayt6 and ROCKSTEPH

35 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Nothing much. Dragonica open beta came out today. Remade a facebook account. Huh, thats it I guess.
  2. YO whats up son
  3. Beat 'em up sidescrolling arcade mmo. Really cool
  4. draginca?
  5. No way, I'm playing Dragonica.... and I'm having fun...
  6. u gona start playing psu again ever cuz u should start its fun an just mail me an ill party with ya =P
  7. OoooOoOoOOooOooOOoOOOOOoooOoOOooOoOOOoOoOoOooOooOh hhh Yeahhhhhhhhh
  8. melina is hot lol wish the game was n better quality lmao
  9. btw, Millenia is hawt.
  10. dont worry. 21 hours, every monster in the way killed, no deaths (or no one near death), first time finishing the game. Did pretty good I guess. [email protected] Didn't you already have it though?
  11. lol if u get stuck i beat grandia 2 about 30 times and i still know all the areas lmao =P oh whats ur aim or msn thing again?
  12. Ugh... With only a few select friends that aren't connected at the same time and that I never get invites... and that the community isnt entertaining when I'm bored. Think I'll pass for a while. By the way, gives me enough free time to replay Grandia 2
  13. lmao thats y u solo alot and only have a select group of friends like me...u dont have to quit all together
  14. Community bores me and demotivates me. It's unbearable.
  15. yea man what happend whyd u quit ?
  16. no, i didnt.
  17. you herd me son =D
  18. what?
  19. SUPERSAYINLEVEL4!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!111111!!!!!!!!!
  20. SHOW ME YOUR S4!!!!
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 20 of 35
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast