Conversation Between Arika and Crystal_Shard

20 Visitor Messages

1. I don't know that site, link?
  2. Ah, that's a relief then. I hadn't yet tried to add funds since the last time, so I was kinda wondering.

Anyway, I daresay those cards will pop up again, but I expect them to be snapped up pretty quickly. Will drop you a PM if I find them again.

As an aside, did you check ebten yet?
  3. nope, who said I couldn't lol just that I m trying to find a solution for my friends. most ppl who rely on WM say sutocorp price too much.
  4. You aren't able to buy any more AC directly? I was planning to try it again myself sometime this week.
  5. yes, and I wonder why they not even make any reprint :/ it is suck.
  6. Haven't looked yet. They sold out as soon as the boxset got released.
  7. Do you know any other store that sell this :
    http://www.amiami.jp/top/detail/deta...%24pagecnt%3D1

?
  8. I'm in Team Celestial actually, not Seraphim.
  9. I wasn't sure but were your team Seraphim ?
    Our team merge into one but I never seen u online, so I wonder if I remember it wrong?
  10. I'll keep mine for sure. XD No point buying it and selling them for no reason immediately.

I've only noticed four weapons that could be the weapons included in the box set - a Kendama WL, a Spade/Broom partisan, a Fire Extinguisher Launcher and a Baseball Mitt card. There's also a gunslash that looks like it might be a hair dryer.

Nothing that really amuses me much though. At least it'll be a collectors item eventually.
  11. yes, I expect it to be joke weapon that isn't good to use too. I think market will flood with those, because people not want them.
  12. Also waiting to see what PB Sato will have, but I'm assuming that it will simply change the appearance of the parent mag, and leave the PB / trigger actions alone.

On the weapons, I took a look at the datamined info, and I suspect it will be all joke weapons. I see a Baseball Mitt, a Fire Extinguisher, among other things in there.
  13. I see. I m getting that Sato too, but not sure to which person yet, depend on ability Sato has.

About weapons, I think those are probably beginner weapon with requirement = 1. I don't think they will be good for lv 40+ players.
  14. Well, Crystal's getting the Sato and any force weapons, and the same for Shard and Aeline for their respective weapons. Something like that.
  15. You meant premium package? how do you share that among alts?
  16. Hmm, probably not. I'm quite fine with the existing soundtracks available. I did preorder the boxset to share out among my alts though.
  17. Do you plan to get PSPo2-infinity original soundtrack CD that is going to be released on September? it has PSO2 in-game music code too.
  18. Oh nice, I see.
  19. Won it during the last fanart contest actually. :3
  20. Hmm~, May I asked how did you get your custom avatar? Not many people in this forum have them.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 20 of 20