Conversation Between psofan219 and Ryno

18 Visitor Messages

1. you're welcome psofan!
  2. :P Thanks. It's nice to get a profile visitor on occasion who leaves messages.
  3. Bump for comments! since 12/26/2010! since you have alot!
  4. Yep. I'm climbing in them, slowly but surely. I'll be happy once I hit the 2500 mark (got a ways to go before that happens though).
  5. 1000th comment! psofan219!

Just like when I made the 900th comment!

woot!

6. Oh, I see. That explains my confusion then. I'll have to keep in mind you call them "comments".
  7. yeah profile visitors message...lol
    i'm used to myspace a facebook comments...lol
  8. Oh, you mean Profile Visitor Messages (PVMs)? You got the 900 mark? Cool!
  9. Counting down for what? For how many posts you have on your profile? (Still lost...)
  10. What? Kinda lost me with the 899...
  11. 900 comment!!!

woot!
  12. Only 37000 away from 200? I think I'd have gone crazy if that happened to me. All that time and effort, down the drain just like that. I only have Ep. 1 & 2 non-plus. Looking forward to getting BB soon. I really didn't care that much for PSU, but I'm thinking about trying it out again. I never got past the first level, and the battle system was just too awkward for me, so that's why I quit I guess. Didn't really give it a fair chance... but seeing as how I don't see myself picking up a system it's out for in the near future, I can't see myself playing it.
  13. yeah i was so close to being level 200
    I had like 37000 exp points to go! before my xbox crashed.

but right now im just currently playing The Main one
    Phantasy Star Universe

I have Phantasy Star Online EP III but I havent played it for a month because of PSU
    and I bought PSP, but but i only played it for one day because of PSU
    lol
    PSU is still the main thing to play
  14. Ah, that sucks. I bet you weren't too happy... so what PS games do you play now?
  15. well I used to till my original xbox broke... =/
    I think because it has to do with because it is old.
    and I had almost all force weapons
    but most of them were dupe items. lol
    and all the rings as well.
    etc etc etc
  16. Okay then. I just don't want to have a friendship if we aren't going to have a conversation at all, because I think it's rather pointless then. So, do you play PSO at all?
  17. LoL no not at all. =)
  18. I accept your request, but we must carry on a conversation. Is this at all a problem?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 18 of 18