Conversation Between Altoh and Broken_L_button

52 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. lol I think thats what it's there for
  2. Meh, not much except studying for my classes and then try to squeeze a little time for PSP2 and some hobbies, since school likes to render my right to a social life null and void.
  3. so what ya upto
  4. Depends on which classes tbh. Biology, immunology and most chemistry classes are pretty decent, considering you're either looking at stuff from a general perspective or just studying a smaller part of a certain physiological system. The others like pharmacology and physiology classes are like begging your teacher to rape you with a barbed stick without lubricant; they force you to study multiple mechanisms and the medication associated with them, and THEN they want you to link them all together. With all that workload, it's hard to get enough practice in; not to mention that it's pretty tough to remember it all.
  5. I have to take physiology soon @_@ medical classes are all bitches lol
  6. Psychology, huh? Most of my friends who had that class said that it was hell. My only problem for this semester is the fact that I lack any optional classes/easy classes that could easily boost my average, in case my other, harder classes (I'm looking at you, pathology and physiology class) don't go too well.
  7. yea seriously lol im already having a pain with my psychology class
  8. Ouch :/

Well, best of luck to both of us for this school semester, right?
  9. School restartded for me too @_@
  10. Not much, except that school restarted and thus, I lost my Wi-Fi access due to moving back on campus D:
  11. Yo sup L
  12. I think the problem was the mobs wouldn't stagger, and it got easier after we passed the bel pannon's
  13. It's not that bad, IMO. We just chain break to early :/
  14. I dont remember electronic brain being such hell
  15. Just look for Altoh
  16. Sure. I'll join you in a sec.
  17. lol was messing around on aria, want me to make the party?
  18. *pokes*

...After finishing my process of absorbing food, I have returned! Now you shall surrender your bases to me!!!
  19. LOL i lost internet due to not joining a party fast enough
  20. Party name will be "Cherry".
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 20 of 52
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast