Conversation Between Daggart and DoctorShanks

26 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Hopping on the dropping a hi bandwagon.
  2. Got that all taken care of, thanks for the heads up. Also added to the list people who were stated to have played during the revival on the 21st. Lately been kinda addicted to Pokémon stuff (There's something I've left unfinished on Black that I want to finish before Black 2), so PSZ-going has been a bit slow. And between that, other hobbies (That are currently more pressing than this one) and job search I've been kinda really out of it. But I haven't forgotten about it and still plan on playing/being in the group.

Hopefully that explains what's been up with me, since I've noticed you were wondering. And I still have been checking the group page every day and such.
  3. Harlocke wishes for his status to be changed to Hiatus, if you could do that

Thanks.
  4. I'll throw you a profile when I get one of the characters to super hard. I kept it in mind since before I got the card, but I wanted to wait until then.
  5. That's freaking beautiful man. I love your unique art style. And yes, if you want to save on space then I did download both the half size and quarter size pictures.

Thank you very, very much =)

6. Done. Also in my gallery, so if you forget about it you can just check there. (At least check out the description)

Half size
    Quarter size
    Could ask for anything inbetween as well.

Just tell me if you do/don't download the half/quarter size ones (half size hits the site's sig height limit) because Imageshack has a stupid 400-picture rule and I'm pretty close to it (And need all those pictures currently there)
  7. Sure. I was thinking of drawing you something anyhow. Dunno when I'll get around to it but I will.

And if you want to green-lock, go ahead. Gonna try to keep decently active, a few online runs a week if I have the chance. And revivals of course.
  8. Hey

Assuming you're taking requests, would you be able to draw my FOmarl Mysticale holding the Psycho Wand with a Purple Femini? Any pose works as long as she looks cute lol. In return, is there anything I can do for you?

I'm thinking of Green-locking you since you've also been active quite a bit lately. Either that or I just like the art-works that you've done so far.
  9. I dunno if you missed this (twice) but Crazyleo's current friend code is 2795 5909 6647
  10. Now I'm curious. What did you doooooooo?

Also I finally set up a trade topic! A shame those problems of yours popped up. I was eyeing a Loneos from your list.
  11. EDIT: Lol, my bad. Nothing to see here :P
  12. Did a few quick runs and actually, the only point where gun resistance is a problem in Arca Plant is Arkzein (Pain in the butt as is. Oh, and Humilias apparently has a bit of it), and I just quickswap for them so it really isn't that much different. And again, I don't really care too much about utmost efficiency. Besides, flame hit handguns are fun! (My nature H44 from a few weeks back has thiller combo, which is also pretty fun, but I like how I can hit multiple enemies more than once with flame hit). A bit less running around with getting in range too, when I'm not using flame hit.

Also thanks for the Hadan Bite tips there. I'm aware everyone loves their bite stamp so I was planning on resetting for that anyhow. I plan on generating the thing when I have the time to waste, anyhow, so I'm gonna see how good I can get it.
  13. The Hadan Bite is the most broken weapon in the game. And for a good reason too... If you can roll one with Bite Stamp, which is one of the best Photon Arts in the game, the damage it deals can be catastrophic if you tag Celeb onto it. Also, if you have the patience, you can try to roll one with high %ages; common examples include 50% in one stat, Native/Neast hybrid, 100%+ Total, and 30%+ in one stat coupled with 30%+ Accuracy adjustment. I wouldn't keep any Hadan Bite if it didn't have Bite Stamp.

I wouldn't recommend using guns at Arca. The gun resistance at SH Arca is so high that you would get your exp faster with a Celeb Neidaryl/Frigiand or a Luzparias/Stormer. Good finds though, the H44 is commonly sought after thanks to its extended range.
  14. Quick question. What do people look for in a hadan bite? At least in terms of percentages. I'm not interested in it myself, but I just got a garahadan fang and I want to have an entry in my item catalog for the hadan bite, so I figure I'd try to kill two birds with one stone for when I make a trade topic.

Also geez, today's my lucky day. I've been running Rioh Snowfield for a bit (I step out for a while on fridays and spend a good few chunks playing the DS on public transit) and I found not one but TWO H44 Missouris. The worst-- I mean BEST one... and an X level 3 one with decent machine percentage. Thinking of using the latter as a training gun in Arca Plant.

Also so many usanimere
  15. It's funny how alot of the weapons that most people need to hunt for to make running a specific area easier just so happen to drop at said area. Ainsraiffe... Kouga Shuriken... Hadan Bite... Blackhawk... Morgenlote... Rouge Pulse... Lavateinn... and etc. (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
  16. Trois Souther is the only 7-star slicer a RAmarl can use, and I've got one, though I don't use it too much usually. I guess I can try running a mind mag or something for Arca Plant, though. That place probably annoys me the most, though, and I guess I could try some experimentation there. (I was contemplating trying that anyhow. Especially since, guess what, I can hunt for a BETTER Trois Souther there.)

As for Mechguns I'm pretty set with the ones you gave me. The only reason I don't use them more often is because I just like all the other stuff I've got and want to use it all. Silly, I know.

And as for spears I've got a few (although non-level) grand chariots I use every so often, specifically when I'm not using my Emperor Axeon. That heat element on Axeons is pretty nice on bulky enemies.
  17. That gun will normally be overpowered by customizables in most situations. The damage as well as the usefulness of the weapon is very underwhelming considering that it doesn't have an element on it.

I found that Mechguns were more useful at the Dark Shrine and the Eternal Tower, but for gun resistant areas (Gurhacia, Paru, Arca), it is a very good idea to carry around a Saber or a Spear with Lv3+ Celeb (whichever floats your boat). Hopping run is a great PA, but spears are really sluggish. I'll bet a RAmarl can use a good Slicer (can she use the Trois Souther?) and run a psuedo-FO build at Arca... but thats me thinking out loud.
  18. Funny story. I've been doing a few quick runs here and there and I barely use the M25SE Missouri. I seem to opt to another weapon. I mostly blame it on all the gun resistance, though. And the fact I picked up a H44 Missouri around that time that had a decent Nature percentage (Jeez, so many gun-weak nature monsters).

It's not that I'm not grateful! It's just that for something I've been hunting for a while, I kinda expected to use it a lot more. But at least it gets a fair workout against korse, finjers (if I can get a clean shot...), and most of the enemies in Dark Shrine. Could probably see some good use against some Mothers as well but I haven't retried the tower yet.
  19. Yeah, I would imagine burning out finding a specific one.

Also I've got a level 4 Kerykerion with Rodeo Drive but it's 0/0/0/0/0. And I haven't run into the shuriken or a level 5 Luzparias.
  20. Sure, no problem. Having the weapon for coolness value and the title especially is one thing, but some people have burned themselves actually looking for one with the Life or Celeb element tagged on it... if someone could find one with any element, one could easily find a unique purpose for it, such as Stun/Ice Hollow Snipe or offline Soul element (though the latter would only be viable offline)... it's a shame it only gets Hollow Snipe, which is why more people usually hunt for the rarer M&A41.

By the way, with all that running through the Wetlands, have you ever come across a Kouga Shuriken? Lv4 Kerykeion? Lv5 Luzparias?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 20 of 26
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast