Conversation Between Norco and Ken & Robo

64 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1. Thanks man ^_^
  2. Hey, Norco. I'd just thought I'd wish you a happy birthday today.
  3. I decided to pick up PSO again, and my Greenill RAcast found a Red Scorpio from an Arlan (1/1051 drop rate, and has 0/0/0/30). Hooray~.

...But what bothers me is the drop rate. It's the exact same rate as getting a Yasminkov 3000R from a Gillchich. =P
  4. Weird. I checked your social group today, and somehow, it looks like around 10 people left the group. Well, to me, I swore there was once over 40 who joined, and it went down to like 31.
  5. Hmm... I don't really remember. Maybe it was like the near-end of November when he pretty much stopped playing now.

It sucks how quite a few of the friends I played with during my times at the revival are beginning to vanish from PSZ now. But I guess it doesn't matter way too much. I find it that PSZ is beginning to die again, and it's pretty much up to the new members to keep playing now.
  6. You're welcome.
  7. Sweet! Thanks man ^_^
  8. When you are viewing mags in the item catalog menu, press left or right to switch between the colors while still highlighting the mag of choice.
  9. Awesome. Sounds like it was totally worth getting.

...well it's a katana. That kind of says it all, IMO. XD
  10. I just tried it on Bil De Golus and the damage was AMAZING! The best part is that I have yet to grind it xD
  11. Well I did not know all of them for sure until a few minutes ago. So I am feeling kind of n00b myself xD
  12. I think I can understand that.

Why do I feel like a n00b all of a sudden...? XD
  13. Well I have not really bothered reading up on them until now to be honest, I have sort of just went with it before

Element: Neutral | Fire | Ice | Lightning | Ground | Dark | Light
    Opposite: N/A | Ice | Fire | Ground | Lightning | Light | Dark

The portable games follow the same mechanics as PSU, they use elements instead of attributes, which can be found above. Does that help? xD
  14. Ooohhh. Nice katana. =O

Too bad I don't really understand the game mechanics in Phantasy Star Portable.
  15. Yoo ^_^

So I continued my grind for Double Cannon on PSPo and picked up this from Bil De Golus xD
    Agito Repca 9% Lightning (http://psupedia.info/PSP:Agito_Repca). My first Katana in PSPo! ^_^
  16. OK. Goodnight. I've got to finish preparing for school tomorrow, since my next term begins tomorrow.
  17. Oh well I am off to bed, I start studying again tomorrow >_> Night man ^_^
  18. Here is what you wrote incase you want to repost it ^_^

"*Gasp* I'm in another Social Group. O_o

How should I start? I know: I like katanas. When it comes to most Phantasy Star games nowadays, I make it a bit of a goal to get a rare katana for my HUcast.

Oh, and Double Sabers are cool too. I remember when I found my first Stag Cutlery in PSO with my big brother's RAcaseal. Thanks to a high-power Nidra, my HUcast could wield it at LV4, and it was such a kick-ass weapon. ^_^

And then long after, my big brother finds a Demolition Comet, and lets my HUcast have it. Still to this day, I am using it. I would like a Double Cannon some day, but I've got no motivation to grind for it right now."
  19. Alright then. Though I wonder if I will sounds kind of a newbie, since I've only played like three Phantasy Star games (IV, Online, and Zero). XD
  20. I saved everything written, I will remake it. I want a lot to join and discuss weapons xD
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 20 of 64
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast