Conversation Between MeruAmura and AlexCraig

112 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast
  1. Sent you a PM. Perhaps things can be talked more in full there.
  2. Things between me and him are....confusing at best. I still love him and he still loves me but contact is limited -partially my fault too- and...well certain other things I wont mention in public PbP places.
  3. Whoa, don't drop that low! I know times are tough now, but that is not the solution. What's been going on with Dennis that he cannot contact you much?
  4. Moms sick, Communication with Dennis is limited, Everything I knew I love falls apart around me, Doing some Refresher courses in collage on my Degrees, And remind myself daily that relife does not lay at the berrel end of my Mark XIX.
  5. Not bad, apart from my main comp virusing. Still with my girlfriend. She'll be visiting next month. How've you been?
  6. ....How are things?
  7. Hi sweetie ^_^ Miss you so much.
  8. *Hugs tight*
  9. Oh my gods, are you okay? What sort of accident?
  10. Hey alex...I had an accident...I don't remeber my old msn -or even having one- Contact me on [email protected] for it.
  11. We need to play on BB sometime soon ^_^ I wanna party with you again.

See you on IMVU ^_^ *Hugs*
  12. Hey hun! ^_^ How've things been since last we met?
  13. Both good ^_^
    *Hugs tight*
  14. PSO and Living.
  15. ^_^
    What have you been up to?
  16. i saw
  17. That's great! ^_^ I've mostly been playing pokemon (see my post in the Trainers United group).
  18. Its ok. Im almost lvl 30 now ^-^
  19. *Hugs tight* Sorry I've been gone, hun.
  20. Awesome! By the way, I got a friend code on Pokemon if you want to meet up sometime on there ^_^
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 20 of 112
Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast