Conversation Between Rust and relentless

22 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. ROFL, long time no see.
    Telling me who you are wasn't unnecessary; I'm barely checking PSOW those days, since I don't play any PS-related game anymore and most of my friends from there are on another message board. And most of the people I used to talk with on there (like you) either completely disappeared or changed their username, which doesn't help.

Not sure about PSO2 yet. Game looks interesting so far, but PSU actually completely killed my good will to pay for a monthly subscription on any game.
  2. Happy New Year, Rust. lol Looking at past conversations kinda brings back a little nostalgia drive. For just in case, it's me Sekai. Anyway, you up for PSO2?
  3. What the... ? O:
  4. Wazaaaaaaaaaa'#!!
  5. What the heck ?

STOP SNEAKING INTO MY OTHER (not so) PRIVATE CONVERSATIONS ! D:
  6. LOLSUPERFASTONESHOT PEOPLE
  7. Heh, I can hear you're wanting to stay away from PSU for the sake of your studies and social life. That is not to be neglecting.
    I'm actually nerding a lot on online games nowadays because I still have no job yet (gonna get a pretty uninteresting one starting on January to get money, because I'm going to Japan again for one month or two next summer, so I can't go for a job I'd like to settle in for several years), and most of those I consider as really true friends all have studies going on scattered here and there around France.
    The closest one requires me to have one hour and a half spent in transports to go see him. Indeed, we have great time when we all gather together, but that isn't often, so I need an online social life to keep from going crazy on doing nothing. The people leaving close to my place aren't very interesting to me ; all they care about are cars, bikes, hot chicks and football (the soccer, the UEFA one), four topics I don't give damn crap about, so yeah, kind of let them take their own way after highschool.
    They were nice people to hang around with during the highschool days, I can't deny it, but now, most of my RL friends are ones I met online on boards and with whom I communicate way more often on online games that on anything else, because of the distance. But at least, I don't feel like I have nothing to share with them everyday. We're even planning to do a Spartan army with Leonidas masks and go to scream in the avenues of Paris while someone is shooting us to upload that on Youtube.

I don't mind your big blocks of text. As you can witness, I usually go for something short and end up expanding myself or detailing too much what I'm talking about, so yeah...

As for the loli trading, why not, but I usually don't have anything to provide ; I discard after use and don't keep anything that could be used as a material proof.
    I can provide you with that entertaining super hardcore rave song in the meantime :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VcIxrevb764

Not sure the track as a whole would be anything to your likings, but it contains loli abuse sounds from about 2:35 to 3:20...
  8. I can tell that for certain people on here, my reputation is very low. lol
    So eventually no one cared about me on RR. Some fishy people on here with their fishy thoughts.
    Not to be an ass, but it's relieving to hear that, because I'm sure I can imagine how much less pages RR gains just by not having Aisha. xD
    Well, good to hear that those topics match your interest.

Well, don't misunderstand me.
    I love PSU.
    But I can't really afford it, because it takes up too much of my rl. lol
    Once I play, I can't stop.
    That's nothing bad for my in-game friends, because they always have a fella, but it's hard on myself concerning school and stuff. The better friends think it is that I keep playing, the harder it is to stop.
    I still haven't really recovered from quitting PSU, meaning I keep thinking about it and what not, it's confusing.
    I tell myself it'd be cool to play again in the future if I can afford it, but at the same time I already decided I'd quit.

Yeah, thanks.
    Don't get that sentence everyday.
    You're a cool guy, too.

Well, as for PSU, and as for getting to know each other better in the future, let's see how it'll work it.

And don't mind my long texts, writing long texts is what I like. Got weird reactions from buddies before.

edit:
    You're a loli kidnapper? Tell me when you get new "products", maybe we can deal things out!
    Or just looking at your collection would be nice as well.
    Needs moar
  9. Well, tbh, I might be the only one who noticed you left Rappy Rapture.
    Kylie noticed someone left but couldn't tell who.
    Yeah the title comment really much changed, but inside it's still the same random chitchat stuff ('cept Aisha_Clan-Clan has been booted out of it 'cause she was keeping posting programming stuff nobody was getting despite of everyone asking her to stop, but maybe you witnessed that before you left).
    I can admit the three pages of text per day on an unactive time is quite horrible without the 'jump to last post since last visit' feature, but I usually enjoy the topics in it so yeah, I like it.
    Too bad you're being way less active, you seemed to be a cool guy. I'd have liked to get to know you better before you quit PSU.
  10. Hey Rust.
    I quit PSU and don't find reason anymore to be active. Of course from time to time I may post some unimportant post if I feel like it or if I see any topics made of fail / win.
    And I didn't really have the feeling that my presence in Rappy Rapture was doing anything at all. lol
    The group didn't have anything to do with it's title (not to mention it felt uneasy looking at the title's comment having grammar problems),
    and really, I can't keep up with that group being used similar to a chat, and mainly having topics I don't give a kick about. Such trivial topics aren't my thing.

I'm not exactly in a vanishing process, just getting more active irl, and on other stuff (and maybe another game).

edit:
    Seems like Kylie actually changed a bit about Rappy Rapture? Oh well.
  11. Hey, Sekai. Hozit ?
    You haven't been very active around there those times, and I've even been wondering why you left Rappy Rapture.
    Are you in a ninjavanish process or something ?
  12. I made Ryna a threat and told him to make me an Admin so I can change my name and ban people.
  13. WTF happened to your PSOW username ?
  14. Many SPARTA thanks ! Last night, I dined in HELL !

*hands you some free giresta*
  15. HAPPY BIRTHDAY PEDOSPARTA.

*kicks you in a bottomless spartapit*
  16. Hm, guess so.
  17. I predict a fall in some bottomless pit somewhere in the near future.

P.S. : What the hell to that new terrible PSOW avatar, change nao plox.
  18. Cool. I got Sparta as a friend now.
  19. Silliness ?

This... is... INAZUMAAAA !!!
  20. I suggest using more Dark Shot. Giresta. And more Giresta. It will increase the party's efficience for a duration of over 9000 minutes.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 20 of 22
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast