Conversation Between RenzokukenZ and Enforcer MKV

12 Visitor Messages

1. ORYAAAAAH! /o/
  2. Beard bros 4 life \0/
  3. I had a very beary and beardy birthday, thank you. -w-
  4. Have a very beary birthday!
  5. Happy birthday, big guy! o/
  6. Eh, there's no ingrown toenail. Not fully sure WHY it ended up how it did. The toe doesn't even hurt, outside of when I'm having foreign objects shoved under the nail. Bleh.
  7. Trust me, having an ingrown nail on one side of one toe is a papercut compared to what I had (fully ingrown on both sides on both big toes) and that was during my ROTC days to boot.

It aint a fun experience regardless, so I feels you, dawg.
  8. But her love is like bad medicine. Bad medicine is what you need!
  9. If it makes you feel any better, I needed a medic for Fallout Tactics, so I created a certain bear and armed him with a shotgun. So now he's kicking ass and patching names

Don't think too hard about failing a friend, as something I learned the hard way is if you think about failure too much, its more likely to happen. Whether its something small like a favor, or something big like a promise. If they truly are your friend, they won't hold it against you.

They might if you do it one too many times, but that's what knowing to learn from mistakes is all about. And knowing is half the battle!
  10. Haha, I actually don't mind that much. I kinda like it, it's funny. Give me a good laugh sometimes.
  11. Oh God, she's doing it to you too.

They get weirder from here on. Trust me.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 12 of 12