Conversation Between Calliope and Kimsey

5 Visitor Messages

1. Front Mission is such an awesome series! I'm glad you like Super Robot Wars though, they are always a hit series whenever they launch.
  2. I've logged in a few times, but I haven't done a single mission since last time we played. I have only played handheld games lately. I'm enjoying the super robot wars games you recommended, but Front Mission for the DS is occupying most of my time.
  3. Ahh, looks like my beak from PSU is official for now. The event got really boring really fast, especially since Kegan messed her hand up. It doesn't help that summer is basically here so the weather is good, and an old game I used to play has made some amazing changes. Ever played City of Heroes? If the answer is no, but you're interested, that is where you'll find me for the time being. If you want, drop me an e-mail using my MSN screen name, I'm always checking my e-mail.
    Anyways, that aside, how've you been?
  4. I still play and so does Kegan, although she's been taking a short break to do other things like crochet.
  5. I hope to play with you and Kegan again soon and I'm sorry for suddenly vanishing for such a long time. I'll pay you back somehow. See ya!
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5