Conversation Between 3r1c and pso_crash

15 Visitor Messages

1. hey. I keep getting an error when I try and join you. I'm going to reset and try again
  2. That's cool. If you are for tomorrows FON time I will be there. I sohuld have my FO up to lv 30 by then so we can do some hard runs.
  3. hey there crash.sorry i havent been on here lately ive been tied up on psobb and hardly anyone wants to play psz with me so i quit playing it till i find some one to run with again
  4. Sorry Ive misse you online lately. hope to see you soon
  5. want to do some runs
  6. I introduced to the group feel free to drop in and say hello. I'm sure you can find one or two people who won't mind doing a run with you, if anyone is on right now. You don't have to play with your force either. It's not a requirement, but they are a great class and you'll find it fun to use them
  7. I didn't take any pics of my screen. the one on my page is a screenshot from this site. probably from a rom. I can't play right now, sorry. I'm cleaning house and getting ready to make dinner. I was on earlier, but didn't see anyone. try to lv up a bit and try some free play. It's not as good playing with friends, but it gets the job done.
  8. hey dude u on
  9. hey dude how u get a screenshot of ur ds screen?and u want to play and help me lvl up my force
  10. http://www.pso-world.com/forums/group.php?groupid=199

Here's the link to the forces of nature. If you decide you want to join. The only requirements right now are that you have a FO in your roster(it doesn't have to be your main) and that you have a good attitude toward others.
  11. did you get d/c'd?
  12. what lv are you?
  13. yes I formed a party. join it
  14. u added me yet bro
  15. lets go 3610 1164 5931
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 15