Conversation Between Tesore and Jorry

29 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, and sadly no, I do not.
  2. whats MHFU? and do u have a ps3?
  3. I completely understand, I have found greater interest elsewhere as well in MHFU, slaying wyverns and whatnot.
  4. ay man i wont be on for a while just got my PS3 so i have bigger games to beat. My PS3 gamer tag is Tesorie
  5. Sorry, I didn't see this until today or I would have taken your offer. I'll be busy today but free all day tomorrow. If you see me online tomorrow give me a message and we can blow up a storm. Graviteon should be level 100 by tomorrow. Thankfully your gear makes more of a difference in this game than levels, so I have been able to run some of the higher level missions.
  6. same today
  7. Graviteon, he's a male RAcast, red and white in color scheme. I'm catching back up, I'm level 97 right now.

EDIT: looking at your wall, I am attempting what RoboPanda did. Except I'll do it for sure.
  8. tell me what ur new guys name is
  9. i just got my 2nd job at KFC ive been to busy playing PS3 to play my PSP...
  10. working on my replacement character. I got hacked...I want to say about sunday evening or monday morning. The point is that I didn't want to lose some of the weapons I had gained, so I am catching up to where I was. So far I am level 87 and climbing. Also I got my first job, so that keeps me pretty busy. How about you?
  11. ay man what have u been doing latly
  12. I just got back on for the first time in a while as well.
  13. it looks like i took an unexpected break sorry about that
  14. Yeah, and I've finally hunted down a few weapons I had been looking for quite awhile. Impasse + Extended Gren = EPIC COMBO! I'm almost lv. 162 now, which means I'm getting close to being able to get Twin Kamui from Gemaga runs
  15. did my advise help? o-o
  16. hmmm, yes, I think I might try that next time my PSP will read the memory stick

EDIT: Good news! I got my old data back! So, I am back to being Fenrir again.
  17. you know u can transfer the memorie from one stick to another using only 1 psp
  18. Well, my old memory stick died on me, won't even register as being in my PSP half the time and the other half super glitches to the point of being unusable. So I am using my other memory stick and a different profile. So I guess that would be a yes, I am now Neo. Apparently as long as I use the same PSN account I still have the same partner card. So when you messaged me in the game I could message you back and reattain your partner card.

currently I am lv. 82, but I'll catch up soon!
  19. im finally lvl 100 WOOT! and did u change ur psp2 card name?
  20. Hey Tesore, when you hit 100 pm me, I'll help you out on some S ranks!
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 20 of 29
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast