Conversation Between Ranmaru and psofan219

61 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1. I'm probably gonna try out several different MAG/mat plans, seeing as how both can be redone at any given time. When I find one I like I'm going to craft my Femini. I may try something unique, like Mind Shield build, since PP is absorbed every time you block with a Shield, and I practically main a shield with my HUnewearl :P Just gotta do some experimenting I guess
  2. Haha I'm going to do the tower quest sometime. Glad the Femini Soul rekindled your interest for PSZ. : D

I'm going to try to level my HUnewearl and stuff. I'm going to be strict with her mat/mag wise. : D
  3. I'm surprised my RAcast even passed my HUnewearl in level, seeing as she's my main character I still don't have a mat plan for her, but I do have the MAG I wanted for her now, without having to spend hundreds of painful hours hunting it down

And with that, my new future Femini MAG has definitely sparked an interest in PSZ again for me
  4. Ah, got ya. I'm going to be helping my Hunewearl haha. : D Whooo take that finjers! : D
  5. It's been over a month since I last played PSZ My RAcast needs to get through Hard ET so he can start soloing SH and find some rares for meh FOmar who I'm still waiting to level
  6. You have hosting issues... Either that, or your games hates me D: So I vote, let someone else host, and hand me their FC I guess. Need it to join
  7. Lol... You are right... I might need to have my friend Maruko host, unless you want to keep trying. : D Also I might need to speak with you on msn for this, lol. xD Faster way of getting this solved. : D
  8. -.- Again, with me not paying attention!
  9. Haha don't worry. It's all good. EVERYONE gets that error from me. Just keep trying to join me. : D My party is evil... It even d/c's people sometimes. But yes you are DEFINATLY on my roster.
  10. Yes I did I saw you get online from in game. : D Don't see me hosting?
  11. I did give you my PSZ FC right O.o Because I keep getting the error that you haven't added me to your FC list
  12. Did you add me to your friend roster? *goes to delete this post on HIS PROFILE BECAUSE HE CAN'T PAY ATTENTION!*
  13. K I'm hosting! : D Join. : D
  14. Aye... I need to find my DS charger real quick before my DS goes
  15. I'm getting ready to get on now. It's been a while since I ran PSZ, starting to miss it.
  16. Haha it's ok. It's Monster Hunter. :3 So, let me know when you can play. I can even play today or tommorow. : D
  17. Play time may be delayed, not sure for how long, because I can't find my DS >.>
  18. Ah, I knew I was forgetting to do something XD Got caught up in Monster Hunter earlier today and forgot to find it *facepalm*
  19. Haha it's ok. Just let me know I'm always ready to play. : D
  20. I have to find your FC in my list of PMs; I have yet to add it :P Once I do though, I'm willing to play.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 20 of 61
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast