Conversation Between Nights93 and Ryno

27 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. lol. last online 5/272011!!

damn time flies by!!

any ways... happy birthday Nights!
  2. lol so sorry xD ive been real into smash bros lately so ive been off for awhile. (and i lost my pass like a newb,couldn't remember it for nothin)
  3. lol. that was a really really late reply from my last one. haha. almost like a year ago.
  4. lol srrryz! i kinda lost my pass and had no cpu access for awhile z.z
  5. lol. last online 4/16/10
  6. ur list was full when i tried
  7. OO srry ryno v.v
  8. yeah. I sent you my card but you didnt send it back. lol. i thinking ok... lol.
  9. OH srry forgot to add u as a friend ill do it when i get on if thats ok with u?
  10. lol i never thought id run into u there yea that wus my gunner im trying to level a little bit b4 sumthing comes out where i need a certin char.
  11. Didn't even know that was you. I'm used to your PSO-World name instead of your character names. lol when I clicked the analog it said your GT. lol
  12. lol its alright whats up?
  13. sorry i was just crazy i dont even remember that. it was a crazy birthday weekend.
  14. o yea im not a girl DX
  15. XD glad u had fun ryno lol
  16. Thanks Nights for the Bday greet! it was such a crazy crazy OOOH sooo crazy Birthday weekend! oh girl pleesE!
  17. Happy Birthday Ryno!!
  18. for the most part it was good but sum1 i didnt expect 2 pissed me off lol but yea it was good
  19. you're welcome
    hope you had a great birthday!
  20. thanks ryno
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 20 of 27
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast