Conversation Between Lacen and Arika

18 Visitor Messages

1. Hm... I may get back into doing artwork sometime soon... But not for the contest since I can't enter. I've been neglecting my project for a LONG time. =/ Been focusing on work and other things. Anyway take care. See you later sometime on skype or the site.
  2. Ok, I should have taken you off the blacklist now that I've been able to translate it. =] See you online! Downloading Patch now.
  3. I told you yesterday that you blacklist me by accident, but it seem you can't hear my word anymore, because it is word come from the person blacklist list.
  4. Sorry Arika, I think I messed up with the options for partying with you and stuff. I may have put you on Blacklist on accident while trying to send you my partner card since I can't read Japanese very well. xD AquaClouds and Kazuki came on later and helped me translate some stuff. If you wanna meet up sometime today, I just finished my 12+hour work shift so I'll be on after dinner. =] But yeah, I also kept losing connection to the server while you were talking to me. My friends said you were talking to my frozen body while I was disconnected. =/ We will find a way to meet up later. Anyway, take care. Hope to see you again on PSO2. =D
  5. who? basically my usually play group in PSU jp.
  6. All right, so who's in your "group"? o.0; I'm still having to plan out a ship for me and my friends from PSO/PSU to meet up on. I'm going wherever all of you plan to go. Anyway, hope to see you in Closed Beta. =]
  7. My group plan is to make it in ship-1, but then again it seem psow might go to ship-2 more. so we will see.
  8. Hey Arika. I'm wondering what server we're all gonna be meeting up at. Me, Kazuki, Cece and a few others got into Closed Beta. =] I wanna make sure I meet up with all my old friends for the Closed Beta testing. And we did kinda meet near the start of PSU on the PC server. =]
  9. Yes, whenever it release, I ll buy it for certainly.
    I m sure that I ll play it.
  10. So Arika, we gonna play together on PSO2 when that comes out? =] Cece's gonna be there too. I'll make sure of that! =D How ya been?
  11. I'm just joking around Arika. xD Don't take it so seriously. =P We'll play again together for sure! Just you wait! PSO2 here we come!!! (When it's out!) xD
  12. Strange that I never see this. But you should read my post before this again before you misunderstand further -*-
  13. Arika... Did you forget about me already? >.<; My PSP is broken so I can't play Infinity with anyone these days. Also, been super busy IRL. I hopped on the JP PSU server for a bit but only got to like lv. 20 then needed to focus on work. =.=; Once PSO2 comes out though... NO EXCUSES!!! =D We're gonna play!!! You're probably gonna knock me on the side though for all of these cooler people, even though I'm like one of your first friends on PSU. xD j/k j/k
  14. If I forgot then I wouldn't post that in the group about "so long"

It is just that you never send IM to me lol.
  15. Hey Arika, what you been up to lately? Its been awhile since we've spoken. =D I think you forgot who I was on MSNIM... -.-;;; This is Lacen from PSU PC/PS2 side. Did you forget already? >.<; I got Infinity so if you wanna play just let me know. We can meet up or something.
  16. Okay cool.

Now this is the final female poll, and as u can see it has all the link you want to see the old poll http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=161438

example of old poll :
    http://pso-world.com/forums/showthre...%27s+Top+Model

this one is similar to the one you are participating. Human race only
  17. Hey Arika. I finally got my new account on here to work. I forgot the pass to the original one. =/ Anyway, how is everything going? And good to finally speak with you here on PSOW. =P Must've been the new PS3 update. I'd better get going now. I wonder how I'll do in the Contest if I even make it in there? >.<;;; Take care Arika, see you later.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 18 of 18