Conversation Between Retniwreven and Adriano

41 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. FOCL.
  2. FOCL.
  3. Wait, what?
    I think I missed something.
  4. Yes, yes, and then.....Suuuuuuuuuurggeorry.
    /flapjack

I love that cartoon.
  5. I shall infect the playerbase!
  6. Retni! Hope you get better soon! I was just sick, it was miserable.

Though playing mabi might make things better. hint-hint
  7. Gib rarz, oh, and I have someone on my list who is after an admiral =x
    I told her that I knew somebody with one, but that it would have to sell for some crazy amount, because the person I knew with it(you duh) was liking it, and had it matching with your other stuff =x she still wanted me to message you though so 'ere goes
  8. Oh, and I've been doing quite well dungeon wise, albeit with almost full parties. I finally got out of ciar beg. Well, for a short instance (read: I'll be there alot more ) But yeah metal skeletons are the devil, and also red ones. I did Rabbi normal, and math normal, It may be easy to you but to me that is mission impossible.
  9. Yes, with barehands and toes if possible.
  10. Yeah, I wouldn't mind either. It's delicious xp, and you must eat it.
  11. I really enjoyed that 2x : | I hope they do it again even if the update goes through ;D
  12. Hard to say. It was, technically, supposed to be on Thursday, keeping schedule, but apparently the server troubles (Mari keeps exploding) are causing them some issues right now, and they're putting off updates in order to fix it.

Admirable, if annoying to the working servers. And last time we got a 2x XP weekend for it.
  13. Aw well thasa shame Im rebirthing today~ I am gonna try to get this last 30~% to get lvl 32 before I do in three or so hours. Do you know when/if the next update is?
  14. Quit Mabi?
    Perish the thought.
    I'm just as high as I ever level during any given rebirth and don't feel like doing anything right now.
    No new patches for gear to hunt, and nothing I really want at the moment.
  15. OLAWD you quit mabi too!
  16. I'm going to compose something while you're downloading that I think you'll get a kick out of.
  17. sounds like fun : X you can play whatever you want?
  18. I'm just playing music in the town square with some other people right now. =X
  19. I got a fatal dc, internet service provider cut the service : X got that paid, came back, friend I let borrow needle cannona nd degahna cannon gave them away, and went to jp, he said my rooms were full, I decided going to jp servers was a good idea took, I order my copy tomorrow, I'm kinda pissed it too me so long to order though *sigh*, well atleast I have another friend who cancelled their psu us account, and went to jp in like less than a few days so I'll have somebody to play with I'll probably try and communicate with jp players though anyway, y'know me I'm a total lunatic
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 20 of 41
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast