Conversation Between DoctorShanks and Ken & Robo

321 Visitor Messages

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast
  1. I'm just hoping since there's that new upgrade system, that Sega doesn't add items in the Cash Shop to make upgrading easier for players who want to pay for them.

Can I get Sean's e-mail or possibly the server IP? Chris and I both want to join if that's OK.
  2. Judging by other details Eclipse has told me late last night when we were discussing this F2P business over MSN, it may not be so bad. I do have my fingers crossed that SEGA won't get really dirty with this cash shop business, since we know now they'll be using freemium in PSO2.

And yes, you can play with us on Minecraft multiplayer. Just ask Sean VIA phone/MSN/whatever to join, as he's the host for the server I'm playing on.
  3. >PSO2
    >Free to Play
    >Cash Shop
    >Cash Shop
    >Cash Shop

...Shit.
  4. Yumeko > Sakuya ;3 Also, look up Winds of Time; another unused PoDD track. Kind of reminds me that there are two other characters in that game who never got a chance to exist: Mimi-chan and Ruukuto.

Mimi-chan in Touhoumon is the best Revenge Killer EVER! Seriously, look at her Bast Atk/Spe http://en.touhouwiki.net/wiki/Touhoudex_2/Mimi-chan
  5. Now you somehow made me get into thinking about maids and them throwing sharp objects at people. I don't know why, but I now got motivated into listening to more PC-98 tracks, like Doll of Misery.

...and I guess to be off-topic, Sailor of Time.
  6. ???????????????????? - YouTube

The Genius of Sappheiros, Final Fantasy, and Maplestory come to mind.
  7. Take a look at this picture and let me know if I have a life or not.
  8. I am not coming home for March Break, since I still have school at that time. I will be in Sudbury between March 20th to 23rd, and will leave before April 9th.

Also, my big brother has the DSi charger, so just phone call him for it.
  9. Do you still have Chris's DSi charger? We need it back as soon as possible. Are you coming to Sudbury for the March Break?
  10. Magic.

EDIT: MODERATOR magic.
  11. What happened to your name? D:
  12. Wow... he's getting married? Thats incredible

Also, 2000.
  13. I think ZUN is simply hanging out with his soon-to-be wife in a brewery.
  14. Ok, but.. I'm still having trouble processing what is happening in that picture.
  15. Looks like flowers to me.
  16. Yes that shirt. My vision sucks today I don't know why.
  17. What shirt? You mean ZUN's shirt?
  18. Could you explain what exactly is happening in that picture? I keep seeing Yukkuri Minoriko and Shizuha on that shirt :U
  19. Actually, breeding pokemon now is as easy as Ozette now. There's this neat little program called the RNG reporter which basically allows you to make the game give you what you want. I guess you could call it indirect cheating. Pokemons are actually more balanced than they were in gen 3 (as in, some pokemon who used to be completely useless were given use), and the Physical/Special split, while it sounded stupid at first even to me, helped to bring order and an equal playing field no matter what type or base stats you have. Except for Flareon; he sucks and has always sucked.

Just thought I'd but into this little conversation of yours. This is the way I see it anyway...
  20. Secret code shenanigans. That's all.

Tfdsfu dpef tifobojhbot. Uibu't bmm.
Showing Visitor Messages 41 to 60 of 321
Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast