Conversation Between DoctorShanks and Ken & Robo

321 Visitor Messages

Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast
  1. O_o wut?
  2. I think Male Newmans are cool (especially with the RAnewm). I don't get why they are rarely used now. As for why so many people made female characters, I suspect it is mostly thanks to the breast physics in PSO2 that most people are being females...and other reasons (I'm not sexist against females, but I expected more character class combinations to be shown off. I felt hardly any male characters aside from Male Humans were showcased by the a2 testers).

Nonetheless, nothing shall stop me from being a Male CAST, but you've heard me say that plenty of times.

Change of subject: I have finally captured Hourai Elixir on Lunatic after 2 tries (which isn't really much of an accomplishment to others), and now I really like police women in kimonos shooting bombs at her opponents. :3
  3. "Male Newmans were the least played race/sex combination."

!! All the more reason for me to want to play such a unique character =)
  4. Bleh, shiny pogeymanz. I've had more luck finding Dioskorois than shiny pogeymanz (not like I try to find either of them).
  5. Mind button is a myth.

Found a Shiny Lillipup on my way home from school today while wondering what a Shiny Lillipup looks like.
  6. I finally got my picture scanned, so now I have a much better quality picture of my drawing now.
  7. Yeah, it's some dark magic that summons weapons that are materialized from darkness.

Also, I think I'll replace the picture with a link instead, just to avoid taking space on your page. Plus, I do intend to replace the file with a scanned version of this drawing, so the quality will (hopefully) be better.
  8. Nice job. I'm noticing different weapon types in all of the weapons surrounding him. That and the Magic Circle. Is it some sort of spell?
  9. I finished that drawing I previously mentioned.

This is what happens when...

1) You get so bored
    2) You get so tired of schoolwork
    3) You listen to too much Strawberry Crisis!! or Sailor of Time
    4) You get swamped with video links from your big brother of the old Japanese Iron Chef episodes (This is due to the fact that Chairman Takeshi Kaga voiced Golbez in the Japanese version of the FFIV remake for the DS and Dissidia Final Fantasy. Not to mention that Golbez is the inspiration for this character)

I still need to get a proper scanner image of this. I had to use my 3DS. XP

EDIT: OK, got my scanner picture taken now.
  10. ...

I once imagined in PSO2 that this HUmar named Earl got knocked out by a bunch of Rappies, and then some random female Newman with an assault rifle comes by and casts a revival technique to renew Earl.
  11. Yeah, PC-98 tracks are good, but I haven't listened to them all yet. I've gotten used to them being older than today's Touhou .wav tracks long ago. You can tell, because I can't stop listening to Sailor of Time/Strawberry Crisis!!, because they sound so nice/awesome. (And occasionally the Last Judgement or Plastic Mind) >_>

ZUN makes good music. That is all.

I did remember hearing somewhere long ago that you replaced your laptop charger with a universal one that you bought from Future Shop or wherever the hell you got it. Also, I'm considering playing the PC-98 games, but now I find myself either trying to get motivated to draw, or play SSBB again with my big brother (Now known as Shinmarizu) and S3@n. (I took the new Wii with me and bought a Classic Controller Pro, which my big brother finally sent in our old Wii and got it fixed)
  12. Reimu is nothing compared to Mima in terms of difficulty

PC-98 tracks are great aren't they? Here's a bit of Yuka and Mim... I mean Yuki and Mai. I think this one is completely ZUNpet-free, and it should remind you of Shinki's theme. By the way, if you need the PC-98 emulator I can send you the files if you so wish.

Maple Wise (Remastered) - YouTube

Also, did I tell you I got my lappy charger replaced? This means I can log on MSN more often
  13. I thought Reimu and Rikako were cheap as hell, next to Yumemi. I thought Chiyuri would be cheap as well, but as it turns out, she is like Aya (but I thought her angled lasers were better). >_>

As for this major piece of artwork, it's another drawing of that character (remember that souldroid I drew on the cover of my "yearbook" last year?), but much larger. Hopefully, it will turn out great in the end, but I am having such a hard time with drawing his arms, all because I over-complicated the details of his gauntlets, and I suck at drawing hands as always. Way to go, me. 7=
  14. Oh fuck the hell YES! I haven't seen any videos yet, but after hearing the word "Red Mage," I think RAnewm is sold to me.

You should try PoDD. I tried it the other day and made it all the way to Yumemi only dying once at Stage 4 (MIMAMIMAMIMAMIMAMIMAMIMAMIMAMIMA) then blowing all my lives on trying creative ways to avoid Yumemi's patterns. I played as Ellen. Mima is cheap as hell.

What kind of major piece of artwork? :3
  15. I knew and became familiar with all the tracks from CtC, because I've constantly listened to all of them before back in my days while working at my parents restaurant. I always had an iPod on me with a CtC playlist that would play while I was vacuuming the restaurant. >_>

Also, how do you think I feel having Sailor of Time and Strawberry Crisis!! constantly playing in my head over the week? I have fallen in love with those tracks now. In fact, they are motivating me to pick up drawing again to make another major piece of artwork. :V

Lastly, check out the PSO2 RAnewm. He is so goddamn awesome. Like what some user named Rock Eastwood said, he looks like a Red Mage, which is awesome. Also, for some reason, I totally imagined modifying part of the RAnewm and making him look like Alucard from Hellsing, lol.
  16. ???????? - YouTube

This song directly relates to how I'm feeling right now =U EDIT: Thats a lie, I just discovered the remix of this song yesterday and It's been playing in my head since yesterday for 17 hours now.
  17. Hmm... if you don't mind me asking, what is your 3DS FC?
  18. Actually that would be a more appropriate weapon to use. There's a reason I haven't published it yet. Also I'm going to fortify that godly Rems Romulus on my trade thread beforehand. It was one of the most amazing weapons that I have ever use on my HUnewearl back in the day. Too bad it says REMS :/

It wasn't really inspired by City Trial. The idea of finding rare as all hell weapons came to me when I saw LuneFox's Witch Broom. Speaking of which, I found 32 Glide patches in one run the other day on Compact without the Same items or Castle Hall events (Castle Hall had foodz). Why did there have to be a patch cap =/ (Over 9000 Turn lol).
  19. Why do I have a feeling that this highest total parameter weapon idea was inspired by City Trial...?

Yes, that Frigiand is the weapon that has the highest total parameter in my possession (I never paid attention to all the other weapons I sell away). Be warned that this Frigiand originally came from Chaosmaster. If you want a weapon that I found with the highest total parameter, that would be my old Crimson Vis (45/38/0/28/14, LV2 Celeb, Cool Style) with a total of 125 (1 point below the Frigiand).
  20. > {F} Frigiand+30, 0/26/32/36/32, LV3, Earth Bullet

If you've seen the new section on the Rankings thread, then you probably know what I'm asking. I would like to list this item on the board assuming it's the highest parameter weapon you've found to date. If you have a higher one could you show it to me? (Excludes Hadan Bites, and all Monster etc.)
Showing Visitor Messages 61 to 80 of 321
Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast