Conversation Between DarkShadowX and February

41 Visitor Messages

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Yea that would be nice. Though I hope they do PC/PS3/360, with inter-console/server conectivity. Cause my PC is crap, and I can't afford a new one, so at the very least PC/PS3, cause I have PS3 :P
  2. Now that would be pretty awesome. The more step forwards they take with the Online PS Franchise the closer they get to getting it right. i'd be in if they do announce a new one for PC.
  3. Well so far the portable series seems to be their main focus. I mean, US PSP2 just released today and the sequel for it, PSP2 Infinity is in development(at least for JP). BUT, there's still the suprise announcement they planned for the 10th Anniversary of PSO which is either later this month or in November(can't remember exactly). And the fact that SoJ got the website pso2.com registered means there may be something significant coming around the corner.
  4. That's good, because I don't really trust SoA to handle these things anymore. The Japanese community seems to still be thriving. I even logged in to the Japanese PSU servers for the sake of boredom! (I feel so lost on it ) I just think SoJ could create an even better version of the game by now, and would love them to. I just am not sure that they will.
  5. Well it was mostly SoA that screwed it up. Seeing as how they now handle only digital content now, SoJ and SoE have more of a say in what happens in future releases. Like with PSP2 US having most of the JP content in the game rather than having it cut out like with PSP1 US.
  6. I kinda wish Sega would release a new PSO/U and just not... you know, screw it up.
  7. FEB!!!!!!! Its good to hear from you again, its been so long. lol if you get on PSOBB let me know, I may start it up again, its been awhile since I last played that. Been busying with RL and playing PS3. Recently started up Phantasy Star Portable 2, I MAY get the actual retail version but I'm not so sure yet with the sequel going to be released in Japan sometime in the next year(I'll skip on it tho if they announce the US release as well)
  8. I have PSOBB on my PC but I haven't really used it. I'll probably make a character one of these days and mess around with it though!
  9. Hey, sorry you couldn't make it for the final day. Missed you . Hope you're feeling better and I'll see hopefully see you again on the next Phantasy Star game, or on PSOBB(which I've taken to playing again).
  10. I see... Well I hope you're feeling better. If you do get on tho it'd be great to see you, shame we don't keep in touch as often
  11. Just learned it's free haha. I don't know if I have the install files still or not...
  12. Yeah I just learned of it's end about 2 minutes ago. I sadly won't be able to take part in it. When my health fell apart about a year back, it hurt me financially pretty harshly too.
  13. Hey there, how're things going?

So PSU is finally on its final legs. Like I always said I would, I made my comeback to witness these last 2 months. While its sad to see this game go, it was a long time coming. With this I finally hang my PSU hat, no JP PSU for me, I just can't invest time or money in it, and I've lost interest in it.

Dunno if you'll be coming back for the last days yourself, if you do I hope to see you around. I look forward for the next online PS installment(US PSP2, or next gen console version) and if they're online, then I hope to maybe see you there one day.
  14. Feb!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Where are you?!?!?!?! I miss talking to you!!!!! T_T
  15. Hey there!! Haven't talked to you in a good while ;_;. How ya been? Same old stuff going on here, but with Shred the Darkness being announced I may just make a temporary comeback for this event.
  16. Feb!!!!!!!!!! How have things been? Haven't talked to you in forever........ </3
  17. indeed
  18. <_<........>_>
  19. Hehe. Schala sent me an email about playing PSU again. So we've been talking about coming back. I think I'm going to do it.
  20. You thought I would forget about my dearest Feb........;_; *runs off in tears*
Showing Visitor Messages 21 to 40 of 41
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast