Conversation Between Kirukia and Chaos Rappy

16 Visitor Messages

1. Nice! I'm getting close to completion in it myself now, already at level 200, maxed rank in all the Lifes, have all the rare items, and am in the process of getting all my skill levels to 20 (only a few left; I think just Clothes-making for Tailor and Earth Magic on Wizard, everything else seems to be 20 now, not counting Sneak). Once I do that, I'll probably finally start up my Alpha Sapphire game for the first time since I bought it last week. :P
  2. Oh, I forgot to tell you! I bought Fantasy Life.
  3. I was just looking at that game the other day! I hadn't heard anything about it but it looked interesting. Maybe I'll pick it up.
  4. Been pretty well lately, have been playing Fantasy Life pretty fervently the past few weeks now. Already gotten my character to level 120 almost and have 4 of the 12 Lifes at Creator rank (1 other at Demi-Creator, and various others besides Hunter and Witch at Hero and Master ranks), this game is like the 3DS PSZ that never was, with a Life/class system that is quite interesting to work with. Playing with others online is quite fun as well, but the downside to Fantasy Life's online is that you can only be in groups of 3, not 4 like most other games... But otherwise it's pretty much the best online multiplayer game on the 3DS. ^_^
  5. Hey, how have you been?
  6. Ugh, sounds awful. I haven't had that happen thankfully. At least EV training was made much easier in X/Y. Sitting there for hours with a tally notebook was pretty hellish, trying to find areas that only give one sort of EV consistently. I've been playing Guild Wars 2 lately.
  7. Fair enough, I do play it lately, but twice now my game corrupts while I had it in sleep mode and lose my current play session. Just lost my 5IV Brave Ferroseed I just bred thanks to it. Right after I finished EV training it too. I'm getting kinda pissed, actually. :/
  8. Aww. I have Pokemon Y but I haven't played it much lately.
  9. A lotta Pokemon X at the moment, since I already got the Completion Emblem in Denpa Men 3. Not much else besides that, though, sadly. :/
  10. What've you been up to? What games are you playing at the moment?
  11. Yes indeedly. Got no better places to chill, so I crash here whenever I'm not on Gamefaqs but still have the itch to be online on my 3DS. :P
  12. Hey! Still around here I see?
  13. Ah, didn't know you were lacking a computer.
    Personally I might stay on the JP servers anyway depending on how the US servers do. But I don't understand japanese in the slightest and can still play just fine. You get used to things and learn them it only takes a day or two. But no problem I'll probably try out the US release as well so maybe we can play once it comes out.
  14. Obviously not. I have no computer to play it on, much less one that can run anything more complex than the harddrive's calculator at that... PSO2 would destroy my laptop. Plus, I refuse to spoil myself for the US release, since I can't even understand Japanese. No point in playing it if I can't even read it. Not that the Navy isn't the largest reason I'm not playing... *cough* <_<
  15. Thanks Are you playing PSO2?
  16. Rappiest of birthdays to you, Kirukia!
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 16 of 16