Conversation Between soulpimpwizzurd and dablacksephiroth

7 Visitor Messages

1. yeah i can totally see that. you know the protection where you protect the lilipa things that are captured by the robot? i did that with lol force friend partners (cause usually force friend partners are the most useful) and LOL THEY KEPT SPAMMING AOE ON THE DAMN ROBOT AND IT WAS LIKE 1/10 AWAY FROM DYING I HAD TO RUN AWAY SO THEY'D FOLLOW ME. THE ENEMIES THEMSELVES WERE HURTING THE LILIPA THING LESS LOOOL
  2. That is correct. lol! And lemme tell ya.. it's tough as Technique user.. trying so badly not to get any involved in your AoE.
  3. yo so about the amduscia time trial, you don't kill any dragon kin in the caves area and you wont get those stupid events? just darkers then i'm assuming?
  4. oh god the music you used lol

shiki

i bet i could beat you in bms lollolollo. the song you used is shiki's something ruby song right? i like that one, it's one of my favorites. shiki - air is the first bms i played by him though.
  5. It's Piranha. <_<;; lol
  6. damn, well what's your player ID then? player id number, or player name (not character name)

anyway, nice work on the video tutorial, should help a lot of people understand what to do.
  7. if some random guy added you sending you a good job saying time attack pls that was me, plz add me so i can time attack with you if you're on ship 2
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 7 of 7