Conversation Between soulpimpwizzurd and Zorafim

8 Visitor Messages

1. Thanks. That means alot to me. Leave some criticism here and there, I could use the feedback.
  2. yo dude i'm reading some of the stuff you write and it's pretty cool. i liked the way you described how cool that palace was in your first entry. i'mma listen to your music later fosho. u cool man
  3. Gameplay and content... It's funny. I play WoW for its content, and shrug on its gameplay. Then I play PSO for its gameplay, and shrug at its content. Between the two, I don't think I'll be able to play any other game.
  4. "This is still the most fun game I've ever played"

this makes me cry because it's true. PSO2's gameplay is an incredible step forward for mmos, especially compared to guild wars 2. the fact that bosses and monster attack/locations are client sided make it even better, because that way no lag is involved and you only get hit if you personally mess up.

but the difference between pso2 and guildwars is the sheer amount of content GW2 has. it's like 30fold of pso2.

i feel like sakai understands that pso2's gameplay is really good, so he's trying to coast the game off of the coat tails of it's good gameplay. which is really, really, really bad. simply making new levels isn't enough, they need to get more creative than this.

ultimately sakai just needs to put in more modes/levels that really flex the gameplay of the game. before new areas, i think it'd help them more if they added more modes. they could just do stuff like:

add hard+ and normal+ mode, where enemy attack speed animation is 50% faster, and mobs are more likely to attack than, "watch you cautiously and circle," but gives double exp and meseta.

boss 1v1 teleports or virtual reality. nothing like towards the future where you go through all of the bosses, but just being able to go to a vr room and use a machine that gives you a menu of what boss to dine on, in regular mode or 50% attack speed up mode.
  5. "Sadly, she was working on bettering herself, and had to leave me. She promised she'd be back, and I've been counting the days since our last sweet touch."

=((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( i feel so sad for you man, if i ever met someone like that i'd be counting the days too, fishman.
  6. Step 1, make female character with booty.
    Step 2, dress said character in FOmarl outfit.
    Step 3 turn character around.

Bam.
  7. ZORAFIM WHAT IS THIS "DAT BOOTY" DRESS

PLS ATTACH SCREENSHOTS AND OR YOUTUBE VIDEOS
  8. whaaat, you never got in to closed beta? even though it's ending soon i'll invite you if you want. send me a pm if that's the case.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 8 of 8