Conversation Between Mustache and DoctorShanks

18 Visitor Messages

1. I'm still missing a profile from you. If you have a few minutes to spare, please consider filling it out. You'll be Green-locked as you've been a long time member of the revival. Thanks.
  2. Just a reminder: If you can make it, the first revival is coming up this Saturday.
  3. Sorry, I totally missed that message. I can get online for a quick trade right now though. I'll have a host up.

EDIT: We'll try another time.
  4. Ajax, 38/o/39/11/27, Lv1 Stun, Linear Shake

One point less but it looks much better, I'll give you the stats after I fortify it eventually too.
  5. Sky Survey, o/o/45/40/31, Heat Lv3, Bright Sign

Regarding weapons which have a high total %age, I was wondering if you'd like to submit an item to the list. As of now, this Sky Survey is the highest one I can see, and I was also wondering if you found anything godlier. Maybe you could fortify it as well, but you don't have to.
  6. Thanks for the information I might add a section for Heaven Mother kills later for the Tower peeps, but I hardly know anyone with 20+ kills.
  7. 96^.^ I haven't been very active in Paru lately. And if you end up putting up Mothers and what not seeing how they're bosses too here's my mother spread;
    Blade Mother-51
    Shot Mother-50
    Force Mother-59
    Heaven's Mother-15
  8. I'd like to ask... how many Chaos & Mobius kills do you have at the present time?
  9. Hey again. Long time no post. Since I'm timed and may have only 10 seconds left to write this I am interested in your:

*Nemesis, 20/0/22/42/0, Slow Lvl4, Crush Bomb

Wants list is kind of shallow though. Let me know if you see anything you like See you later. Assuming you still play PSZ though... in which case you may ignore this post =)
  10. I'll put up a host,join when ever
  11. Well, if you insist... I'll take a look and see if I find anything relatively cheapish. EDIT: I really have my eye on your IceCrimson Vis. Is this OK?

I'm online right now if you want to trade a bit earlier.
  12. I could do 4pm today, I work second shift so nights are out and Week-ends are always jammed packed for me. Anyway Both PP Recoverys seems a bit uneven on your half. Would you like to look through my trade list for anything else I can add in to make the trade even, I would like to leave with both of them.
  13. During 12:00pm and 3:00pm EST is when I'm supposed to be at school unfortunately. I might get home just before 3:00pm EST if I'm lucky. If 4:00pm EST doesn't work out for you, then I suppose we could post-pone the trade till the weekend?

So yes, I am interested in your 4-slot Mobius plate for obvious reasons. You said you wanted both of my PP Recovery Lv5's for it?
  14. I'm a back. How does tonight or tomorrow between 7:00-10:00pm EST sound for our trade? Maybe we could do a few runs as well if you're up for it.
  15. Allright. Sounds good!

I'm going on vacation for the weekend, so I'm afraid we may have to post-pone the trade until either Monday or late Tuesday. Hopefully this can motivate you to play PSZ again

By the way, along with the Rika's Claw, is there anything else on my trade list you may be interested in?
  16. I would like that trade alot, I'm pretty much inactive but with the evasion bump I get from the Rika's equipment, I might just get interested again.
  17. I'd like to offer my (Fortified) 35% Dark Rika's Claw with Bite Stamp for your Clair dubs. Deal or no deal?
    But given the inactivity I was wondering, do you still play PSZ?
  18. You coming to the next Revival, by any chance? I'd like to connect to you so I can record your Rankings and play a few games.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 18 of 18