Conversation Between MeruAmura and psofan219

96 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast
  1. I'm sorry to hear about your accident Glad to see you're okay though.
  2. Hey Meru. Just wandering around and thought I'd throw a "Hello" your way, so... Hello. Been up to much lately?
  3. Never played Champions of Noroth before. I might see if I can hunt down Dark Legacy again... I'd like to have it again.
  4. i know. and onyl sorta free roam both are wide but liner at the same time. Champions of Noroth is another good one.
  5. It's the only one I've played, so it's gotta be my fave out of the Gauntlet series. I said it's on equal footing because you get to free roam if I remember correctly... both games have their own spot on my "Faves List", and they're both pretty high up as well.
  6. kinda i suppose. i think of them as too seperate and awsome entity's. And Dark LEgasy was my fav to
  7. Oh, Gauntlet. It's been ages since I played that, and I've only played Dark Legacy. Okay then, you were tapping into old memory then, haha! It's a game I should try and find again... It's great. It's on the same grounds as PSO, in terms of adventuring.
  8. yuou were tlkign about Guantlet right? i always played as a Valkyrie whe yoru dieing the guys goes "-Color- -Class- Needs food badly"
  9. ...Today must be my confusion day. Second post that confused me in... 5 minutes maybe? I'm just not here today... forgive me...
  10. sorry to burst into another convo but. "BLUE VALKYRIE NEEDS FOOD BADLY!
  11. Ah, me too. 97.
  12. none. but i plan on goign back soon. Im almost lvl 100 after all
  13. Which is something I should consider trying to do again... I'm okay myself by the way. I take it then that you haven't had much time for PSO?
  14. Ive been ok. I was out trying to find a job ya know.
  15. It's been some time since we talked last. How's everything going with you?
  16. I finally fought my first Hildetorr! Got a Red Saber to boot!
  17. Ah, I see. You just kinda confused me with the way you had your last post.
  18. STILL sick.
  19. Okay, you kinda confused me, did you get sick again, or are you still sick? Either way though, I do hope you get better soon.
  20. sadly not AGAIN still.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 20 of 96
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast