Conversation Between Tamlin and DoctorShanks

51 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Certainly. Be sure to locate your DS as grab your Friend Code soon as possible

Even if you can't make your first Revival, at the very least, post in the group page or the chat room and say so, and you'll be safe from the ban. Remember to reintroduce yourself and enjoy your time in the group
  2. Yes you could just send it to me through VM or PM.

Daggart is the Artist of those pictures, by the way
  3. Ummm... where do I put the user profile thingy that I need to do? Just send it to you? XD
    Also... who does those cool little character pics I see in your Signature? o.0
  4. Thanks
    And sure, I'll do that tomorrow
    It's good to be back XD
  5. Cool. Welcome back.

Though before I can invite you now, it's kind of a prerequisite that you fill out the character profile if you want to be included on the list and if you want people to add you. I'll add you when I get home tonight provided my internet hotspot doesn't troll me.
  6. Hey

It's been a while... ummm... can I get re invited to the group?
    There were some... issues at home and I've been a little... remiss to play recently... sorry I've been inactive, but I've got a wi-fi Modem here at the house, and as soon as I get it configured for my DS, I'll be able to play whenever I want to! XD
  7. I'd just like to remind you that our next revival will be taking place on May 5th which is next Saturday. We'd like you to attend, but if you can't, please let me know as soon as you can and why.

If you're still active and willing to play, please leave a post in the group page as soon as you can. Thanks.

Also, I'm still missing your profile. If you have a few minutes to spare, please consider filling it out. Thanks.
  8. Ahhh... well... I might have to wish you a late happy birthday as well then! XD
    And we should randomly wish WuBing a happy birthday XD
  9. Late Happy Birthday I think you took your holidays on the day I leveled up to 18. I didn't notice that our B-Days are only 5 days apart :O

And for our own reference, the next known PSZR Birthday is WuBing on the 12th of Jan.
  10. Hehehe... I'm glad I could help
  11. Thanks for the trade. The Neidaryl kicks ass at the Shrine! Now I get to sell my old crappy Shrine Saber.
  12. I'm heading to the Wi-Fi spot now
  13. Also... my touch screen sucks... So I won't be able to chat
    It was that Neidaryl, Femini Soul, and Arkharz Soul that you wanted, right?
  14. Eh... about enough for a basket of fries. It's a nice little barbeque restaraunt, and the fries are awesome...

And I'll be down there as soon as I finish eating, ok? I'll send another message before I leave so you can hop on wi-fi real quick.

Also... look at the PSZ Revival thread real quick! I posted an edit before you posted

And just so you know, you're not alone. Plinder is just utterly annoying >.<
  15. As long as it is before 10:00pm EST (about a little more than an hour from now)

How much do you spend to get inside your wifi hotspot? Order a small coffee?
  16. Hmmm... Will you be on in about an hour? Because dinner will be in 15 minutes... and after that I could head right down. Just keep an eye out for me in the next hour
  17. Do you have time to trade tonight?
  18. nvm that last comment, you poofed right after I sent it
  19. Hey! I'm going to be headed past my Wi-Fi spot here in a few minutes, and if you're up for the trade I'll stop by there and we can do it real quick.
  20. Yeah... that kinda loss does suck XD
    We'll call it an even trade because you sent double the amount of Mats you agreed to in the first place

I hope you enjoy your items

*Has a lvl 4 Celeb Foie Haze AND a lvl 3 Celeb Ainsraiffe* >3 I love those two weapons XD
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 20 of 51
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast