Conversation Between Mutsumi_Sanada and DragonXIII

882 Visitor Messages

Page 11 of 45 FirstFirst ... 89101112131421 ... LastLast
  1. Sorry to hear that
  2. That could change very fast at anytime if I don't keep up with it. My dad passed away at around 35 and my brother is in bad shape at 17. I just stay ahead of the problems the best I can.
  3. Yeh, but you're in excellent health compared to me
  4. That's how most doctors are anymore, sad to say. I don't go to them unless I really really have to, which isn't often anymore. I had to go for my meps and that was the last time I went.
  5. No, not exactly. They didn't even bother to examine me or draw blood. I was infuriated by that and the amount of pain I was in.
  6. Did you find out what was wrong at least? If not I can probably tell why your infuriated.
  7. Just got home from the hospital. I'm still in a lot of pain and infuriated right now.
  8. Not much, just reading some manga. What about you?
  9. What's up??
  10. What happened to you today? You never showed up.
  11. Where are you? I'm taking a 5 minute break. Be back after that.
  12. I'm on now
  13. Ok, I heading to the bus stop now. See you soon.
  14. I'll be leaving in a few minutes for the bus, ok? Let mr know soon as you can.
  15. I was going by the time you gave me and just did the math. What state do you live in? Also, it would make or rssEasier for both of us if too justkept an eye out for me on here.
  16. You said it was only 1 hour before, oh well. So I have to be on around 2-3?
  17. Yup. You're two hours ahead of me
  18. Well, its 3 here now. What is it there?
  19. I thought eastern was 2 hours ahead.
  20. I'm 1 hour ahead of you. I'm in the eastern timezone.
Showing Visitor Messages 201 to 220 of 882
Page 11 of 45 FirstFirst ... 89101112131421 ... LastLast