Conversation Between FOODFOOD and DoctorShanks

3 Visitor Messages

1. I could change your members list status to say "HIATUS" so that way you'll be able to remain in the group. As long as you can say hi once in a while, then you'll have no worries. Even then, I find it very likely that you'll return one day eventually no matter how long you're gone. Don't worry ^_^

See you around!
  2. Hello Dr.,

Regrettably, this past Revival was the last one I will be able to attend for an indefinite period. I am moving to a new apartment complex, and I will not have the appropriate privileges to access our WIFI network to change it to WEP or Open. I'll be moving to a house in the Spring, but until then, I'll be unable to do any revivals.

If it's okay with you, I'd like to still stay in the group. I enjoy being a part of it, and it's a really cool community. Obviously, if that's against the rules, then that's totally fine. I'd understand.

Thanks for a great time!
  3. Regarding that little paragraph you wrote, can I have your permission to quite you on that? I'd like to paste that information under the Acro Step description.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3