Conversation Between Shade_Koopa and DoctorShanks

7 Visitor Messages

1. Sorry about not being part of the revival it's just...I've pretty much given up on PSO series. PSO 2 being released in america brought a lot of hope. But now that we know we will not get any global servers, there no point in playing a game that is already dead. So I've just given up. Unless PSO 2 US/EU gets the same content updates as JPN, it's already dead for us over here.
  2. Allright it's cool. However, after the next revival you'll be removed from the group (if you want to leave earlier that's OK too, or if you don't want to be kicked just yet, just say so). If you ever want to join up and play again, just give me a shout. Peace.
  3. Sorry, but with other games going on and with PSO 2 on the horizon, I will not be as active as I was with PSZ. It's a great game and better then PSU but PSO 2 will blow this game away. I'll try to see if I can make it but I highly doubt that. I'm sorry.
  4. I'd just like to remind you that our next revival will be taking place on May 5th which is next Saturday. We'd like you to attend, but if you can't, please let me know as soon as you can and why.

If you're still active and willing to play, please leave a post in the group page as soon as you can. Thanks.

I'm also still missing a profile from you. If you have a few minutes to spare, please consider filling it out. Thanks
  5. Hello, thank you for the remind but I don't think I'll be able to make it.
  6. Just want to remind you that the next revival is this Saturday. We'd like you to be there =)
  7. Welome back to the group! I suppose I'll add you on PSZ in time for tomorrow's revival. See you then.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 7 of 7