Conversation Between Leviathan and AlexCraig

124 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast
  1. Birthday happy!
  2. No problem, little lady *tips hat* It's what I do.
  3. Thanks Alex!
    :33
  4. Happy birthday, Levi!!!!!!! Hope you get things you like and have wanted for a while!
  5. Oh, the times are changing. Instead of 10:00/9:00 - 1:00, it will be 7:00 - 1:00. More time... And I will have to do the whole. damn. building. Really sucks. More money, yes, but more unwanted stress.
  6. Job changing?
    What's going on?
  7. I have to testify against my former manager from the ebay store. Apparently the state caught up to her and I am a witness.

I probably should. Even moreso now that the schedule and jobs will be changing ~.~
  8. Court case?
    Lol, what happened, this sounds interesting.
    Before work you should take some pain pills or something.
  9. That's good to hear ^_^

I'm surviving. Overall, things have been okay. Work has me running ragged, and I have a court date next week ~.~ But today I went to a Japanese steakhouse with some friends, and I have been spending a lot of time with my girlfriend. So there have been some ups ^_^
  10. Yes. It has been awhile!
    Life is great.
    School I'm doing better at.
    And work is good too.

And for you?
  11. Hey Levi! ^_^ Been a while! How have you been?
  12. Heh, thanks! ^_^ Been a pretty good evening so far. Hope it keeps this way.
  13. Happy 21st.
  14. Modding, alright, I guess. I try to remiain me, though.

Real life, had a party last night since my birthday is coming up. Been chatting with some friends here and there. Overall, just trying to relax. Felt really stressed lately.
  15. Wild Levi appears...
    Hi. How's modding going+life going?
  16. ;osnap! It's a Levi!
  17. Well, it's good to hear you're doing fine. Been a while since I heard word-1 from you.
  18. I don't know.
  19. Ah. Why's that?
  20. I've been great. Very lethargic though.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 20 of 124
Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast