Conversation Between Chidori and PSO-Valerie :3

18 Visitor Messages

1. for me i had to use vpn client :3
  2. Which component did you select? Bridge? Client? Etc.?
  3. At&t does not work for me, so im going to use vpn for now :3
  4. Yeah you're right, I should have read the other threads. But good news, AT&T users, well some but I can, access the official PSO2 website though the games servers still shows as offline. Slow progress and was worth the wait to see some change. I'll add you as soon as every thing gets back to normal.
  5. ah i heard pingzapper is been giving ppl probs
  6. I was able to log on with Pingzap but I have issues with looking at my character and everyone else. All I can see is the scenery, and people's names. :l
  7. im back on pso2 , feel free to add me, im on ship 2 and my id is TwicePiecemen
  8. Never mind, I found my answer. Going to try this today. (。・ω・。)
  9. Yeah same here but I am trying to get some answers about the IP. If it changes when you want to get off, then what's the point of using it when you'll increase your chances of getting banned? I mean im someone who gets on and off because I go to work and other things in life.
  10. ima use VPN, so tired of waiting , currently installing it now haha
  11. AT&T went dooky when they merged with SBC (/・ω・)/. That was like back in the early 2000s (*′☉.̫☉) then later on, they both made love and created U-Verse and created this ヘ(。□°)ヘ a poor excuse of a creation. (〃 ̄ω ̄〃ゞ
  12. i was really hoping this 1.4g update that came out today would get our connection back by some miracle but nope :3
  13. Yeah same here, I have AT&T as my ISP though, now I don't know how long it is going to take for me and the rest to get back on.
  14. been ok :3, still trying to connect to pso2 but no luck
  15. Hello! (。・ω・)ノ゙ Nice to see hear from you once more. How you do? (。・ω・)ノ゙
  16. Howdy!
  17. No problem nice to meet you :3 sorry for late reply was downloading music
  18. Thank you for adding me ヽ(=^・ω・^=)丿
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 18 of 18