Conversation Between Freshellent and BIG OLAF

65 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1. nothing to understand, was just sharing a track is all
  2. I'm not sure I understand. It's an okay tune, I suppose.
  3. Goddamn it, where's all your contact information? You can't honestly tell me that all you had was MSN.
  4. Trust me, no one 'round here that isn't already my friend has no interest in being so, so I'm pretty safe there.

Also, another community video would be cool. Community is a lot bigger (and vastly 'different', let's say) since the last one you did, obviously. I'd be curious what you'd do with the potential. But yeah, I'd say get better at the game first. Gear isn't something people are gonna throw tomatoes at you for, but dying to stupid shit probably is.
  5. Yeah, I won't hold it against you eitherway. Mostly because I don't care enough one way or the other about it. Not sure what that says about me though.

As always, pick and choose your battles carefully. I'm sure you're set with what friends you have but take it from me, sometimes you won't wanna piss someone off on the weird chance they make a better friend than enemy. Although considering where the shots are being directed, I could be wrong on that too.

I have a lot of free time coming up, from the look of it. Might be time for another video. I always talk about it, but the real push might come once I'm capped and get some equipment that won't leave people cringing when they watch. Or getting better at the game in general, one of the two.

Youtube is being a bitch though right now- I'll have to be very careful what's uploaded, so there's that.
  6. I've been in a 'stir-up' mood lately, as you may have noticed. People have been pissing me off left and right, and I've got no problem letting them know it anymore, let me tell ya.

Oh snap, I didn't even realize you were at 1,999. Yeah, keep 2,000 for something good.
  7. What's PSO-W without a little stir-up? The audio quality was the first thing to piss me off, everything else just fell into place afterwards.

I've been holding posting to make 2k something I won't look back on in horror.
  8. Possibly tomorrow! I'm not positive though. That tweaker is a life saver, and I got everything prepped.
  9. Dah, you're fine. He's a nice guy; it just flew over his head. I think we've all had simple jokes and concepts whizz over ours heads at one time or another.

In other news, you gotta free up that schedule somehow and actually play with us sometime.
  10. Part of me wanted to leave the post up there just to let the speculation to get really out of hand, but it's kind of like, Really? How many people didn't see that was a joke? Thank you for saying something though. I was gonna PM him to make sure, but said fuck it. Whateves, I'll keep lurking.
  11. Hard to do these days, especially with the holiday. Just came back from my mini vacation and gotta put my nose back to the grindstone. Considering going back to school in the spring, but we'll see.

I'd like to jam out on the game again... But it's hard to fit it in with everything else. Maybe sometime this week I'll pop in and smash some stuff with peeps.
  12. stop being so fuckin busy goddamnit i'm 'bouta get the paddle
  13. I kept looking at it as 'Freshcellent' at first. Hell, even now I'm still pronouncing the 'c', even though it's clearly not there.
  14. Yeah, I had a few names I was rolling around but decided to stick to this one for a few reasons. I like that it makes people double-take though. I think the others would have been worse, actually! Haha.
  15. So, you decided on 'Freshellent', huh? It was quite a tongue-twister at first glance.
  16. Oh snap, I was like 'the fuck is all that?!'

It's okay though, I'll just delete the post after I watch the videos.
  17. oh gott im sorry i didnt realize it would stretch out the page like that hahahahhaa
  18. You're welcome. I'm doing pretty well, thanks a lot.
  19. Thanks for the quick reply bruddah, hope you doin' aite.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 20 of 65
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast