Conversation Between Chaos the harbinger and Mikoto Saionji

10 Visitor Messages

1. Sorry for the late response, been busy lately. I highly doubt Infinity will ever make it to America, sorry pal. I have yet to see any legit sources stating that Infinity will ever reach US shores. ): Seriously, just import it! The language barrier is pretty easy to overcome and guides like this (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=188224) practically make said language barrier non-existent.
  2. hey mika i need to know seriously will u.s ever get phantasy star portable 2 infinity im tired of ppl saying its not gonna get it there has to be a legit source saying were gonna get it i dont wanna go out of my way to download it when i have no usb cable
  3. iv been good iv been playing phantasy star portable 2 alot going by the name cheza or Sephiroth im trying to unseal my 2 kokointo houzokis atm one is a light kokointo and the other is a dark kokointo houzoki so technically building that up is 5000 kills total
  4. Hey there! Sorry, but I generally play Infinity nowadays! ): I've been pretty good, though the hurricane is stressing me out a bit. How've you been?
  5. hey mikoto its chaos how have you been wanna play phantasy star portable 2 sometime i go by the name Cheza or Sephiroth ull find me im rather known on there
  6. It can be a challenge sometimes, yes. I generally just play with randoms online. If you ever need any help leveling, just let me know - I'll jump online as soon as I can. :P
  7. hard to find ppl on here to play with phantasy star portable 2
  8. You're most certainly welcome.
  9. hey thanks for the welcome man
  10. Welcome to PSO-World. Hope you enjoy your stay~
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 10