Conversation Between Ryoki and Dragwind

5 Visitor Messages

1. That community feel is a mystical thing that comes and goes for some people. I think you'll honestly get that feeling again once PSO2 starts rolling around. The portable games all seemed to fail on that level for various reasons I felt, so I know what you're saying there. So many years have passed and we've all grown, that's for sure. Congratulations on becoming engaged!

I'm sure we'll see each other in PSO2 at some point!
  2. A lot, but I still wish I could get back to the "Community" feel. All the current games that are online don't offer the same communication abilities that PSU did. Let's face it, my favorite thing to do in PSU was talk. Mainly because the chat system was so much fun. Cut-ins, shouts, thoughts, and word bubbles combined for added lulz.

I've grown up quite a bit since I last saw you on PSU. I'm sure you remember me as somewhat immature fellow, but a lot has changed since then. Almost done with college, and I'm actually engaged!

Don't get me wrong though, I'll still be on PSO2! However, so might my fiance. %D
  3. Understandable. How have you been liking PSZ so far?
  4. Yeah man, it's been some time Hopefully I'll see you again in PSO2...assuming it gets released here. I kind of stopped coming here after they shut down the PSU servers. And since I didn't have an Xbox, that was it for me. Good times though. I never changed that outfit of mine lol.

I decided to come back because I randomly picked up PS Zero again for literally no reason, and wanted to see what was happening in my absence.
  5. I don't think I've seen you around for a few years, but I definitely remember playing with you on PC/PS2 PSU. I remember your beast as well. Blonde hair, red + white clothing. He wore boots too, I think.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5