15 Visitor Messages

1. > ERROR: _Too_ many_fine_selections

> Recalculating Solution . . .
  2. > Granted New Ablility: Buying Alcohol
  3. Haha, thanks!

> Hits level 21

> Achievement Unlocked
  4. Happy level up :3
  5. Haha, well it's from Rise of the Eldrazi so I thought you may have seen and/or encountered one in play before. It's quite the intimidating card.
  6. Nope o.O
  7. Oh, I got confused there for a moment, haha. So you started with Rise of the Eldrazi then. Ever catch the wrong end of an Emrakul?
  8. Nope, Levelers' Glory.
  9. You started with Shadowmoor too, or do you mean a different set?
  10. Yeah, I also started with White/Blue in the very beginning because of the set :3
  11. It's funny because I started out playing white too; well, white/blue actually (I started playing during Shadowmoor). Vigilance, life-gain, and protection abilities are what drew me most to the color. My favorite white cards would have to be Mistmeadow Skulk, Twilight Sheperd, and Righteousness.

I've deviated from the path of white mana and have since dabbled in other colors as well. Actually, now that I think about it, I've mostly worked on building blue, black, and U/B hybrids. Though, I've tried working with green recently but I probably won't stick with it. I can never really seem to get into playing green; aggro just doesn't seem to be my forte.
  12. Well, I don't have too many planeswalkers to decide whom I like most of all :P Yeah, I mostly play casually too.

In the beginning I thought that my colour is White, because I usually choose Law and Protection in all games. But after several months of playing for white deck, I realized that I also like my opponents' decks and started to play for other colors as well.

13. I started playing in 2007. I haven't been to any tournaments myself; actually, I've only ever gone to one FNM during my time playing MtG. There isn't a store close by that hosts it. It was quite enjoyable though. Two-Headed Giant format is fun; I've played it casually with friends before.

When it comes to colors, I'm similar, honestly. I haven't really found a color to call my own yet. Reason being that I'm very indecisive, haha. My favorite themes would be mill & discard, though.

So is Chandra your favorite planeswalker? As for me, I've grown a liking to Jace and Karn.

Edit: Belated happy birthday, Lunefox!
  14. Around 2 years. I usually play with friends and join Two-Headed Giant tournaments periodically. I don't have my favourite color yet, but I have 6 decks of each color and often play for Chandra
  15. So how long have you been playing MtG and what colors/format do you play?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 15