Conversation Between BruteFOrce and psofan219

242 Visitor Messages

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast
  1. Um, I'm not exactly sure. Whatever the owner wants I guess.

I might be getting a shiny Wartortle also. <3
  2. O.o And what do you plan on trading for these Pokemon?
  3. xD - Yeah I think the trade was good. (: - I love my arceus! ;D - Time to go hunt down a Darkrai now. x.x - Then Shaymin. <3
  4. Not to mentoin that Arceus can be practically any type in the game, so it's almost impossible to tell what its weakness is until you feel the wrath of Judgement :P
  5. Hmmm.... Definately seems like a good trade to me. I mean, Manaphy doesn't really have great stats, according to my Diamond and Pearl book. Only two stats have four points, the others have three. It doesn't have Dialga, but I'm assuming it'd be like Jirachi in stats, all fives
  6. My Manaphy. D: - But it was worth it I think, lol. (:
  7. Cool So what'd you have to part with to get it?
  8. No, I got it from somebody on a forum lol. And it's legitimate. (:
  9. GTS I'm assuming?
  10. Got me a "TRU" Arceus today. <3
  11. Sounds good. ;o That should be fun. Either I have pokemon around 50, or I'll just have to raise some. :/
  12. >.> You're supposed to root for your opponent, don't you know that XD
  13. xD I was praying that you DIDN'T Critical on that last turn.
  14. Think I'm done for now though. I'm gonna raise up a bit before our next battle, so it's more fair then. LV50 probably, so it should be pretty good.
  15. What was up is that Sludge Bomb has a 20% Chance to inflict Toxic. ;D - & Yeah Good match. - I'm off for a little to have some dinner. Posted my MSN in HG. Just an FYI.
  16. As long as the battle was, you can't admit that it wasn't a good one. Had your Magmortar not've burned my Skuntank I probably could've KO'd your Golem. I was praying for a crit on that last move from Skuntank though XD
  17. Good match.
  18. LONGEST BATTLE EVAR. Lol
  19. Oh come on! What's up with that? >.>\
  20. I thought I actually killed it for a second XD Then I seen you went boom :/
Showing Visitor Messages 21 to 40 of 242
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast