Conversation Between Aki03 and Neith

5 Visitor Messages

1. Happy Birthday Aki! Have a good one!
  2. Hey Aki, the print I ordered of the Terra and Aya artwork arrived today! I just gotta find a frame for it now

It looks even more awesome as a physical copy
  3. Well, to be honest- even if you had money, I wouldn't recommend getting the PC version at the moment. The population is quite low at the moment, so it's probably not the best idea to join anyway.

I'm assuming you're playing PSOBB on 'the other server', since Sega's server shut down. I have my Sega characters transferred over, so I 'could' log on there anytime. I barely play PSO now though, I find it kinda hard to play again after playing PSU for so long..
  4. Ah, I preferred playing HUnewearl on PSO. I did have a RAmarl for a while though.

Anyway, can't wait to see what the art looks like, I've been keeping an eye on your thread for any new additions The drawing of Alia looks nice!

Thanks for accepting the friend request anyway, shame you're not on the PC/PS2 server or I'd have asked for a game
  5. Hey Aki, sent you a friend request- thanks again for doing the fanart for me
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5